Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #271
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

I have an interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous and I really hope I get it, but I heard lots of people applied for it.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #272
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
I have an interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous and I really hope I get it, but I heard lots of people applied for it.
Lots of pixie dust for you Dani....good luck!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #273
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247
Good luck!! If it's meant to be, you'll get it!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 03-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #274
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Cheering for you! Best of luck!!

TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ginny
Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #275
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just know you are going to WOW them!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:44 PM   #276
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Evening peeps

Thanks to all the good wishes for my Sam.. she feels so much better tonight, headache just about done...guess keeping her home another day really helped.

Miss, my reference to no time off in the school year didn't mean we went in the summer...sorry! She gets out around the 18th of June and goes back the day after labor day...that's why our vacations occur in August.. no missed days of school.

Wookie, thank you for the VB link.... I really like the designs. Really sorry that your sweet Joey has to deal with a bullying situation..hope this gets resolves quickly.

Jen, sorry too about your DD's situation at school, hopefully your talking to her teacher today will result in swift action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Still scratchin' my head over Crystal Palace and why I didn't like it more. Eyeore was just a big, fuzzy doll, too. ... We'll ante up for the $2 mil policy and then sign him up for the Rookie. This new hobby is going to put us in the poor house!!!
Or maybe DH has found his new vocation in life! Should we expect to see him on the circuit next year??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Ack!! I got the job I interviewed for last week. Maternity leave at a nearby high school for the remainder of the year! I'm so excited, but completely anxious at the same time! I start Monday!!
Congrats!! Excited and anxious are completed normal. You'll do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Please add another trip to the list: Dis Diva DL Feb 26 - Mar 2nd 2014!!!
Linda, you are vying for the most trips on the list!! it sounds like so much fun!! Can't wait to hear all the details from you!

Quote:
Dani, you are gonna rock the interview!! Go get 'em!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #277
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Most trips on the list sounds good to me! Is there a prize? I didn't win one darn prize on the Diva trip!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:52 PM   #278
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Most trips on the list sounds good to me! Is there a prize? I didn't win one darn prize on the Diva trip!
Great idea!! Ooohh, were there some good prizes on the Diva trip?

TY Kook!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #279
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Boarding my plane. Night night all.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:43 AM   #280
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Yeah, it was one of his more sweet moments.

They have a no tolerance on bullying policy, but he doesn't want us to say anything. He said he knows he can take him down, if he wanted to. He just doesn't want to get in trouble. This has only been going on this semester, since Joey has a different lunch period and doesn't have the same one with the guys he used to eat with. Joey is super strong, but is also super sweet and doesn't want to hurt anyone....except when his brother annoys the heck out of him.

The daughter of my DH's sister's husband on her first day of school this year was attacked by a girl, I think over a boy. All she did was push her off of her and she got punished, not as bad as the girl that attacked her. The school ended up dropping her punishment because the sil and her hubby were pressing charges against the other girl and they threatened to press charges against the school since a teacher did nothing to stop it. All his daughter did was push the girl off of her, and then the teacher (or maybe it was officer, not sure now) took them to the office.
I hope everything works out quickly for your son and the bulky situation...and yes, I do hear that slushies give wonderful facials...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
We're back! From Target that is!!

Miss: Here is what I bought:

Milk, eggs, (boring!), socks for the DD's (necessary), dryer sheets (more boredom), Downton Abbey Season 2 for my parents (fun!), and three sets of Our generation Doll clothes to fit the "girls" American Dolls ().

All in all, it wasn't too crowded, and DD4 was great....a little partner in crime!

Wookie: Sorry your DS is dealing with that situation, I had to speak to DD8's teacher this morning about a situation with a girl in her class.

Magic: Wowsa!! What a beautiful suite!! Sound like it was a magical weekend!

Janet: I hope Sam feels better soon.

Koh: Also hoping your DD continues to get better after her cast. Poor mommy.

Marie: Also sending healing thoughts for your DH.

Jen
Yay for your new Target!!! I admit, I practically live there. There is always something we need from there and we always have a running Target list. Last night, I told DH that I was making a Target list so I can grab stuff during my lunch break today, and he grabbed the list, quickly doubling its size.

But I will be getting Wreck-it-Ralph today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Ack!! I got the job I interviewed for last week. Maternity leave at a nearby high school for the remainder of the year! I'm so excited, but completely anxious at the same time! I start Monday!!
Congrats!!!!!

Quote:
Be cool, be calm, be yourself. You will rock it!

Quote:
Boarding my plane. Night night all.
Safe travels!!!!!

A big hello to everyone else!!!

I feel like my life is on a conveyor belt stuck on fast....just so stinking busy. But, I've also been studying for a test I have to take next Thursday...one of four tests that will get me a nice raise, so I have to focus! I'm trying to get 2 tests done prior to my trip so....

I'm also waiting to hear what my merit raise will be at work...we should be finding out soon, and if you'll recall...the remainder of what my employer is willing to meet me at (from what I asked for) should be coming in that raise....and I just got an excellent performance evaluation!!! Just sayin......

Have a great day everyone!!! Hugs!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #281
pas130
DIS Veteran

Hi all!!

School is keeping me busy. Among other things..BTW gf is about equal to hrh cl no concierge but its the flippin Grand!!! Dh has conceded to the do what you want ...nice..I priced out por Rr and they were 200 per room per night (no discounts out) so whats so bad about a wee more for gf....yc is cheaper..but none of us are feelings yc...I'd rather do hrh cl....

Janet. Glad Sam is better !

Mama. Welcome home!

Koh and sis..Good luck!!

Is today Princess Lilys big TWO!!!

Big hugs to everyone!!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 03-06-2013, 06:56 AM   #282
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Thanks guys. I'm actually not nervous. My sales speak for themselves and if it doesn't pan out then it wasn't meant to be.

Today is princess Lily's 2nd birthday and I'm very sad. I can't believe it has been two whole years already.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #283
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks guys. I'm actually not nervous. My sales speak for themselves and if it doesn't pan out then it wasn't meant to be.

Today is princess Lily's 2nd birthday and I'm very sad. I can't believe it has been two whole years already.
Great outlook sis!! And so true!

Lily is amazing, happy birthday to her!!! And happy labor day to you sis.!! They grow too fast...

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
Old 03-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #284
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Happy Birthday to your little princess Dani! I know it is bittersweet, time flies.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:21 AM   #285
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Morning Peeps!!

Candace, for your excellent performance evaluation! Hopefully your meirt raise will reflect that rating! Good luck on your upcoming tests.

Quote:
Great attitutde!! Know you will rock the interview!

Quote:
Happy Birthday to Princess Lily!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Hi all!!

School is keeping me busy. Among other things..BTW gf is about equal to hrh cl no concierge but its the flippin Grand!!! Dh has conceded to the do what you want ...nice..I priced out por Rr and they were 200 per room per night (no discounts out) so whats so bad about a wee more for gf....yc is cheaper..but none of us are feelings yc...I'd rather do hrh cl....

Janet. Glad Sam is better !
Thanks Pas! She did go today, still a little dragging but almost back to her old self.. Knew GF would be back in serious contention... so would you split stay? or hang out at the GF all week..

Hi to everyone!!

TY Kook!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: