Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

*A New Year, A New You ~ March Dieting Thread*

Welcome to the March dieting thread (wow, where did February go ? )

So, how is everyone getting on ? It would be nice if you could share with us how much you have lost since you started, how you feel your diet is going and what your next mini target is

Welcome to any newbies, it's not to late to join in as there is lots of advice, encouragement and enthusiasm on here

Good Luck over the next month everyone

Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #2
LunaMini
Believing is just the beginning...

Wow! March already! (Well nearly!)

February certainly flew by! I'm pleased to say Feb was the month that I knuckled down after Christmas and started dieting again! I lost 6lb in February and have 16 to go to my goal, although if I start looking too slim I'll stop where I'm happy!

Looking forward to the month ahead and hearing all your stories x

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
October 2010 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Cheyenne
July 2012 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Santa Fe
March 2014 - Birthday Treat - Disneyland Hotel!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #3
pampat
Never Forget: It was all started by a Mouse!

Sorry missed the end of the Feb thread, my scales were teetering on a half pound loss but I'll take a STS in the hope I get a bigger loss next week. I'm back at WW next week after finishing work today, so I can concentrate on my eating again.

Pam
Old 03-01-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
irongirlof12
Am I the only one who loves Quorn Sausages?
I would love to be at Ghiradelli's ice cream parlour with a massive choc sundae

Since January I have lost 10.5lbs I would really like to get my stone award this month.

Good luck to everyone this month, it's going to be tough with all of those easter eggs treats appearing
Old 03-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
LunaMini

Quote:
Originally Posted by irongirlof12 View Post
Since January I have lost 10.5lbs I would really like to get my stone award this month.

Good luck to everyone this month, it's going to be tough with all of those easter eggs treats appearing
Mothers day meal, Easter eggs & birthday cake, this will be a tough one!
Old 03-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #6
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMini

Yep! I've also got a weeks holiday to Centre Parcs and my Birthday to add to that. Will need a lot of will power this month LOL!
Old 03-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
LunaMini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Yep! I've also got a weeks holiday to Centre Parcs and my Birthday to add to that. Will need a lot of will power this month LOL!
Yay! Fellow March Birthday!
Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #8
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMini View Post
Wow! March already! (Well nearly!)

February certainly flew by! I'm pleased to say Feb was the month that I knuckled down after Christmas and started dieting again! I lost 6lb in February and have 16 to go to my goal, although if I start looking too slim I'll stop where I'm happy!

Looking forward to the month ahead and hearing all your stories x

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Well done hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampat View Post
Sorry missed the end of the Feb thread, my scales were teetering on a half pound loss but I'll take a STS in the hope I get a bigger loss next week. I'm back at WW next week after finishing work today, so I can concentrate on my eating again.

Pam
Well done on STS Pam Good luck for a loss this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by irongirlof12 View Post

That's a great start to the year Andrea Good Luck, and I hope you get your stone award this month

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Lots of luck this month girls, I hope you have lovely birthdays too

Old 03-04-2013, 03:52 AM   #9
wifey
DIS Veteran

Hello girls I'm so happy this morning because I can finally report a one pound loss this week!! Its has taken a lot of effort to shift that stubborn pound believe me. So hopefully I can soon get back into a regular routine again and keep up the healthy eating and exercise too.
College has been a bit nerve wracking for the last couple of weeks but I think my brain is finally getting to grips with the course work, I learned so much last week I had a migraine for days but it's all good stuff and useful too.
Good luck to everyone and stay focused, will pop back in a week.

Food Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204927

Trip Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286975

Trip Report 2007 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1508500[img]

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 03-04-2013, 04:10 AM   #10
LunaMini

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey
Hello girls I'm so happy this morning because I can finally report a one pound loss this week!! Its has taken a lot of effort to shift that stubborn pound believe me. So hopefully I can soon get back into a regular routine again and keep up the healthy eating and exercise too.
College has been a bit nerve wracking for the last couple of weeks but I think my brain is finally getting to grips with the course work, I learned so much last week I had a migraine for days but it's all good stuff and useful too.
Well done on shifting that pesky lb!

I was not looking forward to the scary scales this morning (do I ever?!?) I'd been to a dinner party on Tuesday and eaten far too much homemade pizza and followed it with chocolate tart and cream!
However having kept busy during the week and doing lots of horse related exercise at the weekend I managed to loose 2lb! This puts me at the 11st mark, so fingers crossed next week I'll see a 10 on them!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #11
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Yay ! Well done hun, you must be chuffed to bits

Quote:
Well done on shifting that pesky lb!

I was not looking forward to the scary scales this morning (do I ever?!?) I'd been to a dinner party on Tuesday and eaten far too much homemade pizza and followed it with chocolate tart and cream!
However having kept busy during the week and doing lots of horse related exercise at the weekend I managed to loose 2lb! This puts me at the 11st mark, so fingers crossed next week I'll see a 10 on them!
Well done Stacy Fingers crossed you go down into the 10's next week

Old 03-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #12
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

Oops, better check in

So, since New Years Day, I've now lost 11.4lbs, which is good, but not good enough Well, it's good enough, but more needs to carry on going

I'm still using My Fitness Pal and it's been great. I've lowered my calorie goal last month too, so hopefully it'll still carry on going. I've also managed to get back to a couple of exercise classes each week. So I'm doing Zumba & aerobics now, which a feel better about, as I was desperately missing my classes since having my little girl. It's nice to just grab an hour to myself in the week, I'm so lucky I'm able too

Good luck to everyone for March! Easter on the way... Ive got my treat, that being some Cabury Egg & Spoons, haha
Old 03-05-2013, 12:38 AM   #13
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post
Oops, better check in

So, since New Years Day, I've now lost 11.4lbs, which is good, but not good enough Well, it's good enough, but more needs to carry on going

I'm still using My Fitness Pal and it's been great. I've lowered my calorie goal last month too, so hopefully it'll still carry on going. I've also managed to get back to a couple of exercise classes each week. So I'm doing Zumba & aerobics now, which a feel better about, as I was desperately missing my classes since having my little girl. It's nice to just grab an hour to myself in the week, I'm so lucky I'm able too

Good luck to everyone for March! Easter on the way... Ive got my treat, that being some Cabury Egg & Spoons, haha
That's a great start to the year Rachel Hope March is a good month for you too

Old 03-05-2013, 01:50 AM   #14
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984
Oops, better check in

That's a great start well done!

I know exactly what you mean about sometime to yourself. Can't remember the last time I had some 'me' time since Charlie was born in October lol!

Weigh in day tomorrow for me. Struggled with will power this week, and there have been far too many tasty treats around.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #15
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

Thanks everyone

It was weigh in day today and only a small one this week. Only a half lb gone, which is frustrating, but least it's off and not on

Good Luck to everyone this week
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: