Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #2821
CarolynFH
Sometimes my daughter posts as me
TFs think that they need to do a "Freaky Friday"

Diagram of BWV villa locations - please help me find it again!

Somewhere, just in the last month or so, I found a simple diagram of BWV Boardwalk-view room locations. It's a diagram, not a photo, presented as if you're looking at BWV from the lake, and shows boxes stacked up to represent the various rooms. The room types are color-coded to show what kind of room each one is e.g. dedicated studio is one color, lockoff studio is another color, etc. and the room number is also shown.

I want to share that link with DD - we've scored a GV for next January and I want her to know where our villa might be! We're the planners for our trip and so excited - it will be our first full-family trip since January 2007, and we've added a SIL and a DGD since then!

Do you know where I can find that diagram, or something similar???

TIA!
Old 03-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #2822
ahutton
WDW Bride Dec 6, 1996

For those of you down there now, how is Luna Park pool? Is it open gain?

Proud Second Generation SwanDolphin Cheerleader
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #2823
Cecile716
Earning My Ears

We depart for BWI this coming Sat., March 9 for a week. We just received a letter from Disney in the mail this weekend telling us that the Luna Park pool will not be open during our stay . Other than that minor disappointment we are PACKED, AND READY TO FLY. So looking forward to warm weather and the incredible flower and garden show awaiting our arrival.

Does anyone who has stayed CL at BWI know if they have IPOD players in the rooms?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #2824
EMHDad
DIS Veteran

Staying at the boardwalk in Jan. We are flying in on marathon sat. (11th) and staying til the 18th. When do the christmas decorations come down? What is the pool temp like?

Check it out. Leave A Comment. Hope it helps you to have a Magical Day!

*7/2009 - Offsite 7 Day Disney Vacation: First Family Disney Vacation (DS3yo, DW 8 months pregnant)
*9/2010 - Offsite 3 Day Disney Vacation (DS4yo, DS1yo)
*10/2011 - MNSSHP: One night of Disney (DS5yo, DS2yo)
*6/2012 - Offsite 8 Day Disney Vacation (DS5yo, DS2yo)

Old 03-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #2825
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMHDad View Post
Staying at the boardwalk in Jan. We are flying in on marathon sat. (11th) and staying til the 18th. When do the christmas decorations come down? What is the pool temp like?
They should be all gone by the time you arrive.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #2826
SnowWhite3
Earning My Ears

That stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile716 View Post
We depart for BWI this coming Sat., March 9 for a week. We just received a letter from Disney in the mail this weekend telling us that the Luna Park pool will not be open during our stay . Other than that minor disappointment we are PACKED, AND READY TO FLY. So looking forward to warm weather and the incredible flower and garden show awaiting our arrival.

Does anyone who has stayed CL at BWI know if they have IPOD players in the rooms?
Did they mention when it will be open again? I have heard you will be able to visit SAB, so thats good We are 35 days out ourselves so I am curious. First time for us so I am unsure about the ipod players, but I feel like the clock radio would play the ipod at AKL, but not 100% sure on that.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #2827
Cecile716
Earning My Ears

Hi Snow - I believe the letter mentions "mid-March" as the open date for the Luna Park pool. So you should be fine for your visit.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #2828
disneychic33
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhite3
Did they mention when it will be open again? I have heard you will be able to visit SAB, so thats good We are 35 days out ourselves so I am curious. First time for us so I am unsure about the ipod players, but I feel like the clock radio would play the ipod at AKL, but not 100% sure on that.

I am staying March 16-23 and I also received the letter. I don't know if it will be closed the whole time or not, pretty sure those dates are mid-March though.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #2829
marmar
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMHDad View Post
The xmas decorations are "planned" to be gone by then. But we were there several years ago in a horrible cold snap. (It snowed on the half-marathon). The grounds folks were so busy trying to save plants that they did not get to the outside decorations until after the marathon. The indoor decorations at the resorts were gone though
Old 03-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #2830
PrincessShanShan
Mouseketeer

I was there marathon weekend of 2010 and 2011 and some of the Christmas decorations were still up both years.
Disneymoon Dec. 2006 BWV & Cont. Atrium Club
~December 22~
Living our happily ever after
Old 03-05-2013, 05:15 AM   #2831
Chaoticsweetness
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic33

I am staying March 16-23 and I also received the letter. I don't know if it will be closed the whole time or not, pretty sure those dates are mid-March though.
I also received the letter, my sister & I are staying March 17-19. It doesn't effect us cuz we never use the pools.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #2832
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!

We are here now. Luna pool is closed, but it has been too cold to swim anyway. They are shuttling people to SAB or one can walk over there. We have a 5th floor standard view and it is perfect. We overlook a garden and can see illuminations at night. If we lean over the balcony rail a bit, we have a decent view of Wishes, too. I asked for morning housekeeping during our stay and that has worked great. We went to EE at Epcot this morning and our room was serviced by the time we retuned shortly after 10:00. It's been really lovely.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #2833
Sandi
A proud Spartans fan!

Okay, I just walked by the Luna park pool and propel are swimming and using the slide. However, there is also a lady shuttling people to sab.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Old 03-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #2834
ckrisie
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while but we were just able to book our honeymoon with a split stay at BWV renting points TODAY!

Thank you all for your questions and answers hopefully by Jan next year I will be an expert and will be able to impress my new hubby with all this great info.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:03 AM   #2835
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
Okay, I just walked by the Luna park pool and propel are swimming and using the slide. However, there is also a lady shuttling people to sab.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you for letting everyone know, but I hope they don't find out about this at YC/BC. This might be the perfect situation for Pixarmom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrisie View Post
Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while but we were just able to book our honeymoon with a split stay at BWV renting points TODAY!

Thank you all for your questions and answers hopefully by Jan next year I will be an expert and will be able to impress my new hubby with all this great info.

How exciting that you'll be there for your honeymoon! Are you getting married at WDW?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: