Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
esbrick
DIS Veteran

Fantasy Easter Weekend 2013 Navigators

Good Afternoon! I was wondering, and this could already have been posted so I apologize. Would someone cruising on the Fantasy Easter Weekend 2013 cruise be able to send me a copy of thier navigators after their cruise. I would love to see what the plan is. If you can and you would pm me I will send you my email address so it will be easier.

Thank you so much!!!
E
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
3mmm
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbrick
Good Afternoon! I was wondering, and this could already have been posted so I apologize. Would someone cruising on the Fantasy Easter Weekend 2013 cruise be able to send me a copy of thier navigators after their cruise. I would love to see what the plan is. If you can and you would pm me I will send you my email address so it will be easier.

Thank you so much!!!
E
We are sailing on that cruise but I don't have a scanner. I will tell you that from what I have gathered on these boards, they really don't do anything special other than church services on Sunday morning and some chocolate eggs on the buffet. No Easter bunny, no egg hunt. Mickey and Minnie wear their Easter best but that's about it. The in room gift offerings as far as Easter baskets for the kids were disappointing. Most of us are packing our own. If it's different I'll let you know.

DS 15, DS 13, DD11, DS9, DS6 as of August 2013
3mmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
esbrick
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. Bringing our own baskets is already a given. We have sailed on the 5 day during Easter but always went to Church at the Contemporary before going to Port Canaveral. Thanks for the info so far
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
esbrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: