Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
akayf
Mouseketeer

I can't link one of my ADRs

I'm trying to get all my Aug ADRs on the Disney Experience website and app. I can never seem to access the Disney experience website on the ipad but I can get onto the app. When I go on the app, all my ADRs are there other than 1. When I try to add it, it says I can't because someone else is listed as the primary guest. When I go the Disney experience website on my regular computer, that ADR is the only one that shows up. So I'm guessing somehow I have 2 accounts? How can I merge them so everything is in one place?

Me DH DS1 (5) DS2 (2)
akayf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #2
wdw4rfam
DIS Veteran

I have the same problem. ALL of my 9 ADR's are linked except one. I can pull it up so I know it is there, but it tells me someone else has already linked it. They were all made at the same time by ME.

2014 CSR-11 days**2013-POR 12 days**2012- POR- 9 days**2011- All Star Music-10 days** 2010- POFQ- 10 days** 2009- All Star Movies- 8 days** 2008- All Star Movies- 8 days** 2006- Pop Cent.- 7 days** AllStar Movies 7 days** 2004-Fl Resident....too many to list** 2003-Grosvenor** 2002- All star movies- 5 days

wdw4rfam is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayf View Post
I'm trying to get all my Aug ADRs on the Disney Experience website and app. I can never seem to access the Disney experience website on the ipad but I can get onto the app. When I go on the app, all my ADRs are there other than 1. When I try to add it, it says I can't because someone else is listed as the primary guest. When I go the Disney experience website on my regular computer, that ADR is the only one that shows up. So I'm guessing somehow I have 2 accounts? How can I merge them so everything is in one place?
I had a similar problem. I couldn't link two of our ADR's to my profile on MDE. When I went to the old website I could see all my reservations. When I looked at the detail for those reservations I saw that the two missing reservations had been linked to my daughter's name. I had made both those reservations before the new website was introduced, so I have no idea how that happened. When we showed up for our dinner reservations last month, another two of our reservations ended up listed under my daughter's name (married with a different last name), even though it was correct on my MDE app. But we didn't have any problems with any of the dinner reservations when we were there.

You can check the old website to see if you can discover what the problem might be. Log into your profile on the website using a regular computer instead of the application. Go to My Disney Experience and then click on custimized maps. It will take you to the old website where should should be about to see all your reservations. It gave me peace of mind to see that it was just the application that was messed up and not the actual reservation information. No one at WDW can seem to fix these glitches yet, either.

Next up: YC - Sept 24th to 28th and WL - Oct 22 - 27, 2014
BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Wood Nymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
akayf
Mouseketeer

I called Disney tech support and since I have multiple accounts using the same email address, their only advice was to change the email address of the account with the one ADR and send an invite to myself to add as a friend to My Disney Experience.

However, I didn't need to do that. When I checked times, there was a better time available(I had an 8:40 for Crystal Palace and found an 8:25 one for the same day) So I made the new ADR on the correct account and then canceled the later time on the other account. Problem solved!!!!! Now everything is in the same place!!!!!

Me DH DS1 (5) DS2 (2)
akayf is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: