Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #256
Princess Bette
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmharwell View Post
My family is looking forward to cruising on the Dream. We've cruised a couple times before, but never with Disney. We're from the St. Louis area, and our daughter is 9 years old. We're interested in participating in the "Fish Extender" game - just read about it and think it's a great idea!! Does anyone know if a list has been started for our cruise yet?
Welcome to disboards! Congratulations on your first Disney cruise - it took just one and we were hooked - I imagine your family will be as well! My DS is also 9 and I'm sure he and your daughter will meet up in the kids club some time during the cruise. The FE list closed on 2/15 so that everyone could complete their gifts before sailing. I'm so sorry but on your next DCL cruise (I'm willing to bet there will be a next one!) sign up early as not to miss out on the fun. Not to worry, you will have lots of fun activities to keep you busy. Enjoy your first Disney cruise!

March 24-28, 2013 Disney Dream Spring Break Cruise with MaMaw
Nov 30-Dec 8, 2012 Fort Wilderness at WDW
July 5-10, 2011 Disney Dream 5 Night Double Dip Bahama's Cruise
March 21-24, 2010 Disney Wonder 4 Night Spring Break Bahama's Cruise
Princess Bette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:24 AM   #257
cdnsluvdisney
Disney Addict

Transportation

We still haven't made arrangements for transportation from our WDW Resort to PortCanaveral. How is everyone else getting there? Looking for other options than the Disney Shuttle. Thanks

Proud DVC Members of BoardWalk Villas (2006), and Aulani Resort (2011)
cdnsluvdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #258
3princessMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnsluvdisney View Post
We still haven't made arrangements for transportation from our WDW Resort to PortCanaveral. How is everyone else getting there? Looking for other options than the Disney Shuttle. Thanks
We have a van coming to pick us and our friends up. Happy Limo.

DHMe DD11 DD9 DD6 Nala Sasha Patches
1976:WDW OS; 1986:WDW OS; 1993:WDW CR; 2007:DLP NBC; 2008:WDW SOG; DCL Wonder DD; 2009:WDW SOG; DCL Magic Tortola; 2010:DCL Magic Baltic; DCL Magic Xmas; 2011:DCL Wonder Alaska; WDW AK; 2012: WDW BLT & DCL Fantasy Western Planned: 2013: WDW BCV & B2B DCL Dream; 2014: Magic Barcelona to Venice Repo
3princessMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #259
toniosmom
AKV, BCV, BLT Owner!

Quote:
Last year, we used Cocoa Beach shuttle -- they were pretty reasonably priced.

1974 - Offsite 1976 - Offsite 1997 - Dixie Landings 1998 - Offsite 2008 - All Star Movies - Became new DVC member! March 2009 - SSR - First DVC Vacation!
March 2010 - AKV-Kidani Dec 2010 - BLT Christmas Trip April 2011 - BCV Nov 2011- BWV/DCL Dream March 2013 - BLT/DCL Dream April 2014 - VGF/DCL Dream
toniosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #260
toniosmom
AKV, BCV, BLT Owner!

Quote:
My family is looking forward to cruising on the Dream. We've cruised a couple times before, but never with Disney. We're from the St. Louis area, and our daughter is 9 years old. We're interested in participating in the "Fish Extender" game - just read about it and think it's a great idea!! Does anyone know if a list has been started for our cruise yet?
Welcome and have a great cruise. I have a DS8, so I'm sure he'll be running into your daughter in the kids club.

1974 - Offsite 1976 - Offsite 1997 - Dixie Landings 1998 - Offsite 2008 - All Star Movies - Became new DVC member! March 2009 - SSR - First DVC Vacation!
March 2010 - AKV-Kidani Dec 2010 - BLT Christmas Trip April 2011 - BCV Nov 2011- BWV/DCL Dream March 2013 - BLT/DCL Dream April 2014 - VGF/DCL Dream
Old 03-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #261
RopeDrop
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hey! You'll love the Disney cruise and so will your daughter. We arrived late to this thread as well, so we missed the FE cut off too. I picked up a couple of things at the store that I'm planning to let my girls distribute to the friends they meet on the ship. (Simple stuff. bubbles, candy, some disney stickers) If you're planning to come to the DIS meet, I would be happy to add your cabin to our list.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #262
3princessMommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Our DD is also 9 and will be hanging out in the Lab/Club. Maybe they could write to each other before the cruise and meet at the Dismeet on the first day? PM me with your e-mail.

DHMe DD11 DD9 DD6 Nala Sasha Patches
1976:WDW OS; 1986:WDW OS; 1993:WDW CR; 2007:DLP NBC; 2008:WDW SOG; DCL Wonder DD; 2009:WDW SOG; DCL Magic Tortola; 2010:DCL Magic Baltic; DCL Magic Xmas; 2011:DCL Wonder Alaska; WDW AK; 2012: WDW BLT & DCL Fantasy Western Planned: 2013: WDW BCV & B2B DCL Dream; 2014: Magic Barcelona to Venice Repo
3princessMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #263
toniosmom
AKV, BCV, BLT Owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RopeDrop View Post
Hey! You'll love the Disney cruise and so will your daughter. We arrived late to this thread as well, so we missed the FE cut off too. I picked up a couple of things at the store that I'm planning to let my girls distribute to the friends they meet on the ship. (Simple stuff. bubbles, candy, some disney stickers) If you're planning to come to the DIS meet, I would be happy to add your cabin to our list.
Is there a list for the DIS meet? If I'm not already on there, please add us in! We're in cabin 6570 and we're participating in the FE exchange, so we're already on that list. Thanks!

Old 03-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #264
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

Quote:
I live in the Orlando area so we are driving over from the Poly. We debated about taking the bus or town car but both are more expensive than using my own car + I have a sunpass for tolls.

TinkerbellLuvr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #265
RopeDrop
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniosmom View Post
Is there a list for the DIS meet? If I'm not already on there, please add us in! We're in cabin 6570 and we're participating in the FE exchange, so we're already on that list. Thanks!
I don't know if there a list. Just a location and time. I think it's 3:00 in the Vista Cafe.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #266
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

No list! Just please come to the Vista Cafe at 3- we can meet and mingle before we muster, and get a group pic on the stairs before we go!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #267
Pattyztx
Earning My Ears

Bump
Pattyztx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #268
luvdmouse
Mouseketeer

Snow day for my family in Chicago...good day to start packing!!!
luvdmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #269
RopeDrop
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdmouse View Post
Snow day for my family in Chicago...good day to start packing!!!
Yes! Us too, but we're not packing. We're sledding!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #270
scrapbookjulie
Mouseketeer

Snow Day for us, too! I thought we dodged this crummy weather this year. We're just getting hit later than usual. Is it bad that I always hope for really bad weather here, though, when we're down in Florida for spring break??
scrapbookjulie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: