Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Technical Support > Technical Support
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
atomicgirl
Mouseketeer

Is there a way to pull a list of threads I've posted on?

I looked through the FAQs and didn't see this address, so figured I'd start a new thread.

I found the Quick Link that will pull up all new posts for today, but is there a link that will only pull up new replies to threads I posted on? I know I can subscribe to threads, and I've done that when I've asked a question, but don't really want to subscribe to every thread....

"Faint heart never won fair lady."
atomicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
Aliceacc
We had a wonderful time, but did have our moments!

Pretty much down to my hips on one side, but nice and perky on the other

Go to User CP (top right hand corner of the screen, in the blue box that runs across the top.)

It should give you new posts on any thread to which you've subscribed.

If you want ALL threads on which you've replied: From there, go down to "Subscriptions." Having posted on a thread automatically adds a subscription.

I've been BOO'ed by pigletgirl!
numerous trips in college and one together in 1990 August 2008 and August 2009: Polynesian. August 2012: Beach Club Yacht Club in 2014!!
(Thanks, Disney Destinations, for your past generosity. And to the Beach Club staff for all their assistance in our 2012 medical crisis.)
Aliceacc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
atomicgirl
Mouseketeer

hmmm..... still not quite getting it.

Quote:
Go to User CP (top right hand corner of the screen, in the blue box that runs across the top.)

It should give you new posts on any thread to which you've subscribed.
Yes, I can see that.

Quote:
If you want ALL threads on which you've replied: From there, go down to "Subscriptions." Having posted on a thread automatically adds a subscription.
Yes, I want to see new replies on ALL threads I've posted on, but when I go down to subscriptions, all I see are the 3 where I had clicked the little box to subscribe.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

The board default should be set so that you will automatically be subscribed to any thread you post on. Did you change that setting?

If you did then the best thing for you to do is to go to your Profile. Click on your name in the first post of this thread, from the dropdown box choose View Profile. In the profile select the Statistics tab and there is an option to view all Threads you started, and to view all of your posts. Choose all of your posts and then you will have to click each thread title and see if there are any new posts.

Check your User CP/Edit Options and see what you have set for Default Thread Subscription Mode. You may have selected "Do not Subscribe" -- you should change that. If you don't want to get emails for everything you post on then choose "no email notification". You can manually change that when posting to a thread or by changing your thread subscription if you decide you want to get email notifications for a particular thread you start or reply to.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #5
atomicgirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
The board default should be set so that you will automatically be subscribed to any thread you post on. Did you change that setting?
LOL - apparently, yes I did! :D thanks for the tips...got everything set to where it should be now!

Old 03-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicgirl View Post
LOL - apparently, yes I did! :D thanks for the tips...got everything set to where it should be now!

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: