Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 07:06 AM   #406
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Updated roll call 2/27/13

MissLiz - DH, DD10, DD3 - Marietta, GA
mjruane - DH, DS13, DS10 - Marietta, GA
mummy lee - DS15, DD12 - England
Katie81 - DH, DD6, DS2(3), parents - Orlando area
hoppin62 - DW, DD13(14), DD9, DD9 - Los Angeles, CA
smootenloopers - Maryland
jmb910 - DH, DD5, DD2.5 - Littleton, CO
HillBre11 - DH, DD5.5, DD2.5 - Oregon
ALBA - DH, DD6, DS3 - Hampshire, UK
lafa - DH, DS9, DD7, inlaws - Rochester, NY
PirateJ - DW, DD9, DD6 - New Jersey
emmamc252 - DH, DD21months - Southport, England
disdell555
disneywwrjb - DW, DS17, DS12, DD9 - Aiken, SC
SandraLee - DH?, DS17, DD14
tink19782009 -- DH, DD3 - UK
TeeVeeTD -- DD15 - Orange, CA
SurfBug79 -- DH, DS7, DS2 - Oregon
WildernessWendy -- DH, DD8, DS6 - Marietta, GA
aamsmom -- DD15 - Marietta, GA
SusieQ -- DD15 - Marietta, GA
Mommynurseof2 -- DH, DS6, DD4 - Canton, GA
Myfriendminnie -- DH - Michigan
HappyPeach -- DH, DS7 - Atlanta
HappyPeach's inlaws
KEichman -- DH, DD11
JulieA -- DH, DD10, DD8 - Dacula, GA
OrcaPorkka -- DH, DD8, DD5 - Seattle area
bdogan -- DH, DS7, DD7 - Toronto, ON
MissLiz FIL - Michigan
Moose Mom -- DH, DD7, DS4
pupong -- DH, DD16, DD11 + extended family- Berlin, CT
ColoradoMomof5 -- DH, DS10, DS8, DS7, DS7, DD1 - Grand County, CO
Old 02-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #407
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMomof5 View Post
I am so excited about our upcoming cruise. This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am a little late in finding out about the darling fish extender groups. How do i join one? Can i still Join?
We have 5 kiddos. 4 boys 10, 8, and our twins will turn 7 on the cruise. And last but not lease Sweet Baby girl is one. Thanks for your help.

Welcome! I've added your family to the roll call list. I believe we are planning a meet-up on embarkation day, so hope to see you there!

My family is not doing the FE this trip, so I can't answer that question. I'll leave that to the others who are involved.
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 09:33 AM   #408
bdogan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I am so excited about our upcoming cruise. This will be our first Disney Cruise and I am a little late in finding out about the darling fish extender groups. How do i join one? Can i still Join?
We have 5 kiddos. 4 boys 10, 8, and our twins will turn 7 on the cruise. And last but not lease Sweet Baby girl is one. Thanks for your help.
Welcome! We have 7 yr old twins too! One boy one girl.. They will turn 7 2 weeks before the cruise.
bdogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:21 AM   #409
hoppin62
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb910 View Post
We've booked Palo dinner and brunch. Those are must do's for us on every cruise. We are not interested in Remy because we aren't that bog of foodies. The menu is a little too exotic for us, and we don't eat seafood.

If you are on the fence about Palo, definitely do it! It is so delicious. My recommendation for the brunch is to get an early seating. We did a later one on our last cruise and the food kept running out. On all other cruises we have gone right at the beginning and never had any issues.
We did the same, Palo bruch and dinner (different days)

Quote:
Welcome aboard
Unfortunately the FE list closed earlier this month since some have already made or ordered gifts online.
But we would be happy for you and your family to join us at the meet!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #410
ColoradoMomof5
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdogan View Post
Welcome! We have 7 yr old twins too! One boy one girl.. They will turn 7 2 weeks before the cruise.
Our twins turn 7 on Monday of our cruise. We are so excited to celebrate on the boat! We will have to get them together.. such a fun age.
ColoradoMomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #411
Docklobster
Earning My Ears

Has anyone been diving at st Thomas?? Any feedback in regards to scuba there.

Thanks.
Docklobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #412
jmb910
Obsessed with anything Disney!

Quote:
Our twins turn 7 on Monday of our cruise. We are so excited to celebrate on the boat! We will have to get them together.. such a fun age.
Our daughter turns five on that Monday, too . What a fun way to spend the cruise. We have her booked at BBB that morning .
WDW: May 2014 / WDW: March/April 2014 / WDW: October 2013 / Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean: April 2013 / WDW: April 2013 / WDW: September/October 2012 / WDW: June 2012 / Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera: March/April 2012 / WDW: February/March 2012 / Disney Dream 4-Night: October 2011 / WDW: October 2011 / Aulani Resort: August 2011 / WDW: March 2011 / WDW: November 2010 / WDW: October 2010 / WDW: February 2010 / WDW: October/November 2009 / Disney Wonder 4-Night: October 2009 / WDW: May 2009 / DLR: December 2008 / WDW: October 2007 / Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean: April/May 2007 / Disney Wonder 4-Night: December 2006 / WDW: April 2006 / DLR: September 2005 / WDW: Too Many Times to Count 1999-2005

jmb910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #413
Mommynurseof2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb910 View Post
Our daughter turns five on that Monday, too . What a fun way to spend the cruise. We have her booked at BBB that morning .
My son will be celebrating his 7th birthday too on the cruise!!! That's so crazy. Which also means we were all pregnant and delivering at the same time too!!

Disney Fantasy 2013 and 2014
WDW-multiple times per year- too many times to count!!!

Mommynurseof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #414
TeeVeeTD
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docklobster View Post
Has anyone been diving at st Thomas?? Any feedback in regards to scuba there.

Thanks.
My wife and I dove St. Thomas in 1993 and enjoyed it. My daughter and I are diving there on this trip, but we are using BlueIsland Divers instead of the Disney excursion. I am not even planning on using wet suits as the water is warm enough for a couple of dives.

Disney Magic March 29, 2015
Disney Fantasy March 29, 2014
Disney Fantasy April 2013
Disney Wonder April 2012
Disney Wonder Jan 2011
Disney Magic Jan 2008
Disney Magic Jun 2005
Disney Magic Mar 2003
TeeVeeTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #415
aamsmom
Earning My Ears

Five Weeks and Counting!

Hey All!
I tried to get to this yesterday ... the "official" five week mark! But, alas, real life got in the way

I've been thinking about our group meet on embarkation day and getting very excited!! I loved the idea for Lime Green Leis as a way to identify ourselves ... and priced them at Party City last week ... under $1!! So please, if you're able, find your way to a Lime Green Lei, grab one for each family member, and tuck them in your suitcase!! Remember we'll be meeting at 3:00pm, location still to be determined!! (Plenty of time ... right?! )

I've also discovered a really cool website ... and created this (sorry it's so big!? Have no idea how to size it!)! I kinda like it even more than the DISgreen ships wheel?! Maybe we can take a poll?!! Just throwing ideas around!

I'd wait to print this though ... in case more cruisers find their way here!! I could easily add names and repost when we get closer to our sail away!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~Lisa

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - February 2015
Disney Wonder - 5 night Western Caribbean - April 2014
All Star Movies Resort - October 2013
Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - April 2013
Disney Magic - 11 night Mediterranean - July 2011
Saratoga Springs - March 2010
Disney's Boardwalk - August 2009
Disney Magic - 7 night Western Caribbean - Thanksgiving 2008
All Star Music Resort - February 2007
Caribbean Beach Resort - February 2001
Fort Wilderness Resort - December 1996
aamsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #416
Mommynurseof2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamsmom View Post
Hey All!
I tried to get to this yesterday ... the "official" five week mark! But, alas, real life got in the way

I've been thinking about our group meet on embarkation day and getting very excited!! I loved the idea for Lime Green Leis as a way to identify ourselves ... and priced them at Party City last week ... under $1!! So please, if you're able, find your way to a Lime Green Lei, grab one for each family member, and tuck them in your suitcase!! Remember we'll be meeting at 3:00pm, location still to be determined!! (Plenty of time ... right?! )

I've also discovered a really cool website ... and created this (sorry it's so big!? Have no idea how to size it!)! I kinda like it even more than the DISgreen ships wheel?! Maybe we can take a poll?!! Just throwing ideas around!

I'd wait to print this though ... in case more cruisers find their way here!! I could easily add names and repost when we get closer to our sail away!!

URL]

Lisa, great job! I'll hit Party City this week for the leis.

Disney Fantasy 2013 and 2014
WDW-multiple times per year- too many times to count!!!

Mommynurseof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #417
mummy lee
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=aamsmom;47681493]Hey All!

~Lisa

Love the image

Just ordered our green leis from ebay, we're getting soooooo excited x
mummy lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #418
Wilderness Wendy
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=aamsmom;47681493]Hey All!

~Lisa

Oh, I LOVE this design!!!
Wilderness Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #419
Myfriendminnie
Earning My Ears

Lisa love the idea using our screen names to form Mickey's head! Awesome! Way to go!
Myfriendminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #420
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

I love that image! It's great!

I have to head to Party City for some stuff already, so I will have to grab some leis. Thanks for the heads up!

I can't believe we are just about a month away.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: