Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
kimba
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Columbia, MD,USA
Posts: 142

Room only ressie, 4 days out

We are now 5 days to our trip so I know as of tomorrow we will not be able to cancel without losing our 1 night deposit. I was going to take my 2 girls on a short 4 day trip but my mother has stage 4 throat cancer and is getting thinner and sicker each day. I am afraid to leave her now. We are going to wait right up to the day before our reservation to decide whether we feel we can still go. Can a reservation be changed the day before arrival to a different date in the future?
kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.