Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #11
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephFromOz View Post
Hi,

I just called from Australia based on the forums mentioning April has opened and I was told April is still closed??????? I tried to book online but as I do not have a US phone number it did not allow me to proceed.

Can anyone offer me any advise?

Thanks in advance
Some have had problems trying to book online. There are some CM's that seem to be misinformed that the DP is now available for reservations. I'd call back. Now, there may be a possiblility that there are some dates that are filled up. As far as a phone number, call Disney Dining: 1-407-939-3463

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan888 View Post
Hi everyone!
Can someone tell me, how far in advance you can book the wishes dessert buffet? I just called and they said it was too far out Also, how long does it last? If wishes is at 10pm how much in advance can we go to start munching on the goodies? Thank you.
Booking for April just opened up today. For the past few months, they have been allowing for booking about 30 days out.
The party begins about 1 hour before wishes (despite what the reservation is), and ends after the fireworks end.

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014
Hunclemarco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dessert party, magic kingdom, terrace, tomorrowland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: