Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2013, 01:09 AM   #31
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody73 View Post
On the Fantasy in December 2012, I asked the future cruise cast member for a OBB confirmation. She said they only confirm by e-mail.

Woody
I've had them say they won't print out the whole res info but I do ask for a confirmation # & jot it down. I won't leave the ship with out it.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:26 AM   #32
Subi WRX
Hangs with Jerry Springer thugs at Universal

We've always received paper confirmation of future cruise bookings to our room. Not sure if it's because we usually sail concierge? I'm glad we get them, because even though my wife names our TA @ booking, it never makes it over to her, and my wife has to give her the reservation number to make sure she gets it.
Subi WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #33
melaniejh1016
Mouseketeer

This is terrible. So the way Disney is going to solve this is to make the reservation today using today's prices and honoring the 10% off. Except in the last 3 weeks since we began working on finding this lost reservation the price has gone up $450. They are refusing to honor the prices from 3 weeks ago even though we have emails and phone calls to them since then. :-( I am so upset about this! Any advice on how to take this to a higher level??
melaniejh1016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #34
Scillycruisers
Mouseketeer

We rebooked onboard on 9th Feb cruise and got a printed confirmation in our room the nest day. By the time we had got ashore we already had an email from the TA saying they had the booking and have since then changed the date once we had confirmed DS school holiday dates. No problems, though the booking desks were really busy so once we had our quote we just handed the form to a CM who was checking the line, we were a bit unsure this would work, but it obviously did.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #35
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase

We booked a back to back cruise for this year while we were on the April Hawaii cruise last year. When I got back, I went online to get the reservation numbers to pass to my travel agent as I had nominated her and DCL can be a bit slow to let them know. I had the shock of my life when the Alaska cruise was showing, but the Repo was not. I got on to my travel agent and DCL told her that the credit card details for the deposit had been incorrect. She then pointed out that they had no issues charging the other deposit to the same card. After that they reinstated the booking at the same conditions.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #36
dpswift
DIS Veteran

Just last week on the last day of our Wonder cruise I went down and booked a dummy date. It was easy he used the credit card on file gave me a print out (I would have requested one) and the next day had an email as well. It was a good thing because he told me he was going to book Dec. 2014 but when I showed my husband the sheet he pointed out that it was Feb. 2014. I would have been upset to have missed the date to change the reservation.
dpswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #37
melaniejh1016
Mouseketeer

I can't even believe they will not honor the pricing from when I was on board. This was their error not my fault :-( $450 is not chump change!
melaniejh1016 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: