Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #3346
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Pas: You are stepping down??? You have done an amazing job at keeping this thread a goin, so I can totally understand you need a break to focus on other things.

Janet: Yay!! You can do it!! I love keeping it in Sarah's honor. I still expect her to chime in here sometimes. Looking for Junglecruiser.

Ginny: I love your positive attitude, and your plan to have lunch at Sanaa. DH and would love to eat there one day, maybe on an adults only trip sometime. We can dream right???

Dani: Anymore cruise talk in your house??

LInda: I vote Lobster salad (Yum!!) and then hit the park!

Marie: Hope you are doing ok...hugs

Wookie: Love that story about your DS and the Alamo! Too cute.

Melissa and Jeanette: Hope the kiddos are feeling better...anyone OVER winter yet????

Koh: Glad to hear you really enjoyed POR too! I am liking that.

Waving hi to Miss, Sheila, Deena, and anyone else I have missed.

Jen
Old 02-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #3347
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Jen - I didn't stay at POR yet...?
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #3348
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Jen - I didn't stay at POR yet...?
Hmmm... I think I have had too long of a day!!! Sorry!
Old 02-28-2013, 04:19 AM   #3349
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Happy last day of February!

Already missing our pas130/Jeanette the Magnificent today. But, I take great solace in knowing that our Janet the Amazing is ready and willing to re-post the thread at a moment's notice - even when she's going through the drive-through
Old 02-28-2013, 05:38 AM   #3350
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Jeanette - I am sad you will no longer be our commander in chief, but I totally understand and support you!!!! HUGS!!!

Janet - you have my vote as well And know that we will be here to help in anyway we can!!!!

And without a doubt, Sarah will always be with us!!!!!

Morning everyone!
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 02-28-2013, 05:58 AM   #3351
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Good Morning Loves!!!

So much to catch up on, and I don't have time right now. We have been sooooo busy and DD6 did not start feeling better until yesterday! But, we all got our first good nights sleep in a week last night and I think she'll be going to school today (I haven't woken her up yet).

DD8 is on school vacation this week. She is at theater camp. They are doing their version of the muppets. She is playing Fozzie the bear. . She insisted that her role includes fart shoes. The director agreed and will be incorporating that into the show. She is such a diva!

I have started "the pile". I.E. I tell everyone to start dumping stuff that they want to take to Disney onto a pile on a shelf in my room. DH and I started putting stuff in the pile while the girls were in the tub last night...they got out and came into our room and yelled "the Disney PILE!!!" And ran off to start gathering their things. 49 more days!!!

My BFF called me last night to tell me that she "dominated" the travel section at Walmart and also bought her self some Minnie Mouse tee shirts. Her DH has already picked out his own.... so excited that they are so excited!!

I am also trying to complete a class that is working towards a designation in my profession...I have to take one of the tests (there are 4) on 3/14...so I've been studying my butt off....

Anywho....Jeannette, our brilliant beautiful leader... I am so sad to see that you are stepping down, but totally understand.

Looks like Janet B is ready to pick up the reigns and keep us together.

Ok, gotta wake the kids, and get myself dressed....have a great day all!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 02-28-2013, 06:41 AM   #3352
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
So much to catch up on, and I don't have time right now. We have been sooooo busy and DD6 did not start feeling better until yesterday! But, we all got our first good nights sleep in a week last night and I think she'll be going to school today (I haven't woken her up yet).

DD8 is on school vacation this week. She is at theater camp. They are doing their version of the muppets. She is playing Fozzie the bear. . She insisted that her role includes fart shoes. The director agreed and will be incorporating that into the show. She is such a diva!

I have started "the pile". I.E. I tell everyone to start dumping stuff that they want to take to Disney onto a pile on a shelf in my room. DH and I started putting stuff in the pile while the girls were in the tub last night...they got out and came into our room and yelled "the Disney PILE!!!" And ran off to start gathering their things. 49 more days!!!

My BFF called me last night to tell me that she "dominated" the travel section at Walmart and also bought her self some Minnie Mouse tee shirts. Her DH has already picked out his own.... so excited that they are so excited!!

I am also trying to complete a class that is working towards a designation in my profession...I have to take one of the tests (there are 4) on 3/14...so I've been studying my butt off....

Anywho....Jeannette, our brilliant beautiful leader... I am so sad to see that you are stepping down, but totally understand.

Looks like Janet B is ready to pick up the reigns and keep us together.

Ok, gotta wake the kids, and get myself dressed....have a great day all!
MM Very Happy to read DD is feeling better!

Jeanette Sorry to see Our RC Queen stepping down, but you are leaving us in Terrific hands Janet is the Best!

Rainy day here. I am so on the edge of booking our Poly Trip if I could just stop going back and forth between Oct or Nov.

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 02-28-2013, 06:47 AM   #3353
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
Already missing our pas130/Jeanette the Magnificent today. But, I take great solace in knowing that our Janet the Amazing is ready and willing to re-post the thread at a moment's notice - even when she's going through the drive-through
Kook-You always have a Kooktastic way with words. I love your descriptions of our RCers. Jeanette is magnificent, and Janet, of course, amazing! 3 Cheers for them both!

Janet, Please let me know if I can help. I'd be happy to.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #3354
pas130
DIS Veteran

New thread up...by accident. Hoping Janet will post next. I'll be done by the afternoon I hope HRH home with a migraine

Continuing our quest for the perfect WDW trip~Our little thread of BIG changes

new thread .... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072397

Last edited by pas130; 02-28-2013 at 07:59 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: