Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #25
ruadisneyfan2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueTGGR View Post
The last couple of cruises we took with DCL (Dec & June) I believe you were able to leave with your luggage @ 7:30am. The only Navigator I can find from our last cruise says as soon as they are cleared at the dock. Now who knows what it will be in Barcelona. 7:30am might be cutting it a little close. Do we have customs of some sort to pass through? Or that is on our way home?
I would guess there's customs to enter Spain just like we have to go through customs at PC to re-enter USA.

Then customs again at airport maybe? I don't remember. The last time I flew home from MX was way before 9/11.

I know for sure there will be customs to go through when we arrive back in US. Also if you will be connecting, you need to go through customs at the first city you arrive in the US. We did this when we flew home from Ireland; we stopped in Boston so went through customs there, then connected to Philly.

When we flew home from our Alaskan cruise we had an 11:15 am flight and still had plenty of time. Even took DCL transfers but also did onboard check in so we didn't have to check luggage. That saves a lot of time. Hopefully we at least have time to grab a snack in BCN.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: