Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Wdw vet, DL newbie here. Pleas let me know what you think about my plans. Quick background; this trip is not a DL trip (honest) but we are renting a house only 96 miles away....how could I NOT check out DL.

Our rental house is in Ventura. We have the rental from Friday, July 19 through Friday July 26. While I know going to DL midweek world be best crowd wise, DH said no. My plan is to fly into SNA, rent a car, drive to Ventura. We will spend the weekend enjoying the beach. Friday 7/26 we will leave the beach house very early and head to DL. Spend the day there, stay at either Desert Inn, Bwppi, ramada maingate. Sat am spend the day at DL again, the head to SNA for a 6am flight home Sunday.
I would get a 2day 1park/per ticket. We do not need character dining as we do that at wdw frequently. Is there anything else that could make this easier or better?

Tia
Heather.

Last edited by MomofDisneyLoversx3; 02-27-2013 at 02:37 PM.
MomofDisneyLoversx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
profa
Mouseketeer

I think it is a good plan. I would be fine not park hopping either. I don't like to spend my time hopping back and forth. You just need to check out the MM so you know which park will be best to go to on which day and hopefully that is not an EE for that park.
profa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #3
carisa81
Mouseketeer

I like your plan, too. If you are checking out each park for the first time, I think the one park per day is perfect. So you can take your time in each one. The downtown disney is also right inbetween them. Like a couple of minutes from each park. Really convenient.

You will love the beaches! So pretty and fun.

DD-4 DS-4

Disneyland as a Child~countless times.

Disneyland as an Adult~2000-PPH, 2007-Hyatt Regency Orange County, 2008-GC Premium DTD View, 2009-GC DTD View, 2010-GC Pool View, 2011-GC Premium DTD View, 2012-DLH Pool View, 2013-GC Premium DTD View.

Hoping to go this June, 2014!
carisa81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: