Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Photography Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Minnie222
Mouseketeer

Photopass question re missing pics

I ordered the photopass cd on the last day at the park, thinking I got all the pictures covered. I came home and found that My daughter had some pics taken at an activity by a photopass photographer that I don't have that card of.

I have requested to find those pics thru their online lost picture search and Disney had found them for me. Now, if I want these pictures, do I need to purchase another photocd or can I request them to send me the files since I have actually purchased a photocd? I found there are like 15 pictus that I want. But you know, I have already paid and purchased a photocd, I don't want to out another $100 for them.

Anyone has experience with this and what's the outcome?
TIA.
Minnie222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
BirdsOfPreyDave

DIS Veteran

When you put the PhotoCD in your cart, it essentially tells you that you're purchasing the pictures that are in your account at that moment in time. However, if you call their customer service and explain that you didn't realize the pictures were missing until you received the CD, there's a slight chance they may work with you. Ask them if it might be possible to download those additional photos, rather than asking for a new CD. The worst they can do is say no.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
jcieutat
Mouseketeer

Two years ago we pre payed for the photo cd. When we got him we were missing literally half of the pictures taken. There must have been some issues with their networking while we were there. The majority of them were with the princesses which broke my daughters heart. I called and complained. They had me mail back the cd and refunded me my money.

This past trip, I purchased a really good hybrid camera and took them myself. I love the idea and convenience of the photopass but that experience burned me up.
jcieutat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
2Tiggies
I am subscribing to this thread just so I can see your shirt
I like those water proof containers that hang around my neck on a lanyard

Missing pictures happen and most of the time they are retrieved and added to your account with little hassle. We've done Photopass enough for this to have happened a few times and every time but once we managed to get our photos back.

It's a little different for you since you've already ordered the CD so unless they make a practical recommendation it may be worth asking if, in the even they can retrieve the missing pictures, that they add them to your account as a "free" digital download. See what they say when you speak to them. My experience with the Photopass Customer Service line has been really good

And a sneaky add-on at Bay Lake Tower
2Tiggies is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: