Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #211
graysonsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan19712006

We are on the March 1 sailing. DCL told me we dock at pier B not the NAVY pier. We have a scooter, are the trams accessible as big as the buses at Disney? With very limited time in Key West we need to avoid delays and don't want to hold up the lines waiting behind us.
Ok we were on the feb 15 cruise with my mom that uses a scooter... they have a trolley that is accessible. .. we had to wait 15 min after getting off the boat while they called for it... not bad at all... then there was a LONG line when it was time to return to the boat... I was nervous cause I didn't know how long it would take too get the accessible one... but they had staff and when the accessible one came around they pulled us out of line to load... it was a very painless process! Also on the wdw day if the person on the scooter can go up a few steps they li ad the scooter under the bus so you don't have to wait on a handicap bus but be sure to go to port adventure before to tell them about the scooter. .. then 2hrs before you plan on leaving you call to tell them where you are so they plan on you and are not left!
graysonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #212
disneyfan19712006
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by graysonsmom

Ok we were on the feb 15 cruise with my mom that uses a scooter... they have a trolley that is accessible. .. we had to wait 15 min after getting off the boat while they called for it... not bad at all... then there was a LONG line when it was time to return to the boat... I was nervous cause I didn't know how long it would take too get the accessible one... but they had staff and when the accessible one came around they pulled us out of line to load... it was a very painless process! Also on the wdw day if the person on the scooter can go up a few steps they li ad the scooter under the bus so you don't have to wait on a handicap bus but be sure to go to port adventure before to tell them about the scooter. .. then 2hrs before you plan on leaving you call to tell them where you are so they plan on you and are not left!
Thanks we will be putting it under the bus. I can make the stairs to the front seat okay.

Last edited by disneyfan19712006; 02-26-2013 at 01:19 AM.
disneyfan19712006 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #213
MiceFan
I like this place

2nd round of 8-night cruisers

For those who were on the 2nd 8-night cruise out of Galveston & studied the navigators posted by the 1st round of cruisers, did you notice any changes to the schedules?
Thanks!

Always ready to go back.
8 trips to the World, a few to the Land & 1 Disney Cruise
Mary DH The kiddos!
MiceFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #214
SnipsNSnails
DIS Veteran

The show order was a little different. I don't have the navigators handy but Villains Tonight was on our Castaway Day instead of the day before, what I can't remember is whether the magician was night 2 and Twice Charmed night 3 or vice versa. The other thing that was slightly different was there was a 2:00 matinee show every day except for boarding day, last sea day (Friendship Rocks was at 2:00 that day) and just like the other navigator there was a 2:00 showing of Wreck It Ralph on Wed. instead of a matinee of that night's performance which was a ventriloquist/comedian on our sailing. We loved the 2:00 shows since we have younger children and had early seating. I'm sure there were other minor differences but nothing that stood out to me.

7/1996 - CBR, 12/1998 - BC, 12/2008 - Pop DDP, 9/2011 - CBR DDP, 2/2013 - DCL Magic, 6/2013 - DL BWPPI
4 Generations Do WDW - Sept 2011 Trip Report
SnipsNSnails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #215
MiceFan
I like this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipsNSnails View Post
The show order was a little different...
Thank you!

Always ready to go back.
8 trips to the World, a few to the Land & 1 Disney Cruise
Mary DH The kiddos!
MiceFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #216
Trinity524
DIS Veteran

How much was the Rainforest Pass for the week? Did they have a couples special?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #217
SunshineCruiser
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity524 View Post
How much was the Rainforest Pass for the week? Did they have a couples special?
We did the rainforest couples pass last week, but I can't remember the prices. They had basic singles pass, basic couples pass, and then they had a single pass with body scrub to use in the steam room, and a couples pass with body scrubs to use in the steam room. Then they also had a couples pass that included the scrubs and the rasul.

If I had to venture a guess I am thinking that the couples passes ranged from about $189 to $205, but don't quote me on that.

We also waited to get the pass until the second day and it was about $10 less.

Last edited by SunshineCruiser; 03-01-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: to add more info
SunshineCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #218
Darthdillon1
Earning My Ears

We got the couples pass for $178 on embarkation day. I think the singles pass was $99.

They give you a sticker to put on your KTTW as a proof you have the pass. Mine wore off after about 2 days but by then they recognized you so it wasn't a big deal.
Darthdillon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #219
Trinity524
DIS Veteran

Wonderful! Thank you both for our answers.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #220
IndyDisneyFan
I want to live at WDW!

Thanks for this thread! I just booked the 8 night cruise that leaves in 3 weeks so I have lots of planning and homework to do!

Laura
2002- Music, Movies, Contemporary Resort, Polynesian Resort
2003- Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Sports, Coronado Springs
2004- Contemporary Resort, Polynesian Resort
2005- Disney Wonder, Wilderness Lodge, Contemporary Resort, Caribbean Beach
2006- Disney Magic, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club, All Star Music
2007- Beach Club, Disney Magic, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland, Polynesian, Disney Wonder, Wilderness Villas
2008- Polynesian, Disney Magic X 2, POFQ, Pop Century, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge
2009- Port Orleans FQ, Disney Magic X 2, Poly, Pop Century, Animal Kindom Lodge, Contemporary
2010- Port Orleans FQ, Disney Magic, Beach Club Villas, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Wonder, Polynesian
2011- Grand Floridian, Contemporary, French Quarter, Polynesian
2012- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic, Old Key West, Disneyland Hotel, Disney Wonder (Hawaii), POFQ
2013- POFQ, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Disneyland's Paradise Pier Hotel
2014- Disney Wonder, Polynesian Resort
IndyDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #221
InformationGal
Earning My Ears

Refunds for Mar 1 Galveston on Magic

If you sailed on Mar 1st from Galveston on Magic, besure to get your 15 dollar port tax for each person in your party for the Castaway Cay missed port. Just email Disney Cruise Line at dcl.guest.communications@disneycruise dot com and state that you want this credited back to your account. Your welcome.
InformationGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: