Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #16
nhmommy
Mouseketeer

We loved the umbrella stroller for the trips to and from the pool didn't have to worry about it getting wet and it can be a long walk for little legs.

I would prob bring both doubles and 2 singles and one umbrella sounds like a ton but you can gate check strollers if you're flying.
in the parks I would try to bring 1 double and one single I think the 6 yo's and 4yo would want to walk a lot and could take turns riding when tired. If your 4 yo doesn't walk well I would take the doubles if they both maneuver well, my tandem is awesome but I hear some are not so good.
If you take both doubles I would put the infant in the front of the tandem because the lighter child over the front wheels usually makes them easier to steer. Good luck and have fun
nhmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #17
nhmommy
Mouseketeer

Oh and if you have a good carrier you may be able to wear a 2 yo I would wear my almost 3yo for quite a long time walking long distances in an Ergo.
nhmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 12:10 AM   #18
twinboysmom
DIS Veteran

Op, the reason I asked is exhausted was wondering if you had a BOB. Was hoping you had a duallie. I know I can easily ride 3 kids in that (but please don't buy one just for WDW). If you do decide to rent Orlando stroller rentals has them but they are difficult on WDW buses (very bulky fold). I hate cheapie umbrellas with a passion and can't imagine pushing a child around WDW all day in one. I would bring your doubles and then whatever single or singles you wish to bring (I vote for the BOB and or the citi mini). I think you all have plenty of good quality WDW strollers without renting or buying new. Have fun!
Old 02-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #19
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

The biggest problem with multiple and big strollers is getting them and the stroller riders on the buses. You have older kids who could be responsible for helping the younger ones on the bus when you take care of the strollers.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #20
theAfamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinboysmom View Post
Op, the reason I asked is exhausted was wondering if you had a BOB. Was hoping you had a duallie. I know I can easily ride 3 kids in that (but please don't buy one just for WDW). If you do decide to rent Orlando stroller rentals has them but they are difficult on WDW buses (very bulky fold). I hate cheapie umbrellas with a passion and can't imagine pushing a child around WDW all day in one. I would bring your doubles and then whatever single or singles you wish to bring (I vote for the BOB and or the citi mini). I think you all have plenty of good quality WDW strollers without renting or buying new. Have fun!
Our neighnors actually have a BOB Duallie! They said theyd be fine with us borrowing it for the trip! yay is it good? Which kids should sit in it?

The Big A Family! Family of 14!

Molly Bert

Derik (19) Rachel and Gracie (15) Piper, Lexie, and Kylie (9) Bentley and Chloe (6) Brooke (4) Samuel and Sadie (3) Sophie (11 months)

Went to WDW with entire family on 8/12/12
theAfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #21
todzwife
There's nothing worse than walking around with a wet butt

The duallie has a nice big footwell where a third kiddo can hitch a ride if they get tired.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: