Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #11
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Oh, good, I wasn't too far behind!

Nice to spend a few hours at MK. I so want to be there in October and see the beautiful fall/Halloween decorations.

What gorgeous pictures of MK and Storybook Circus!

So was the afternoon all about pictures (and nuggets). No rides so far? Really was a kicked back day for you!
Nope, you didn't fall behind at all! Fall is such a wonderful time at the World, the decorations are so cute!

No rides so far, just corndog nuggets. But I promise, that changes in the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzasmd View Post
Beautiful update! The rain makes for fantastic photos, and corn dog nuggets too A perfect start to your afternoon MK visit.
It is incredible how much those Magic Kingdom colors pop against a gray sky. It was a wonderful start to an unexpected afternoon at MK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Your engagement photos are adorable! LOVE them!!!

I am all for a relaxing resort day, especially when SAB is involved. Good for you! It's funny, I have been thinking about trying Captain's Grille, so thanks for the mini review and the tip on the omelette/buffet combo.

Stunning pictures of the resort. Just stunning! I'm bookmarking the post so I can come back whenever I need a little mini virtual vacation to my favorite place on the planet.

MK really is beautiful with the fall decorations, isn't it? Glad the rain didn't seem to last too long!
Thank you! Trips to Disney can sometimes feel so frenzied, it felt really good to just stop in place and really enjoy our surroundings (especially when the surroundings are as exquisite as BC and SAB!).

I'm glad Franklin could give you a virtual vacation, I could sure use one after the day at work I had today!

The downpour ended quickly that afternoon, but it continued to sprinkle on and off for the next few hours. It was a soggy afternoon, but it definitely didn't wash out our day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
You're brave, going without the poncho! Glad it cleared up quickly, but I did notice that there are NO photos of you in this update Storybook Circus looks great though.
You noticed that, huh? I looked like a wet dog (that's what I get for putting Franklin's camera equipment above my own appearance ). It took well into the next day for my hoodie to even BEGIN to dry out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Corn dog nuggets are 100% craveable. In fact, I could go for some right now.

Loving all the photos (as usual ) Last trip Storybook Circus was open but not done. There's so much of it that we haven't seen!
So craveable! I'm kind of glad there's nowhere around here that carries anything remotely close. They might be the world's worst food for you, but they are just so tasty!

Storybook Circus is so much fun, the details are just incredible. I can't wait until you get to explore it for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Yikes! Looks like quite the rain! I do like all the decoration pictures with the water droplets. I'm glad it didn't last long though!
Storybook Circus is just gorgeous. I'm glad I got to see a little bit of it when I was there. The new Dumbos are so pretty!
The Dumbos are spectacular, even more so at night. The fountains make such a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Oh my gosh Missy! Lisa was right - your engagement pictures are beautiful and adorable! You look dynamite!!

Love your laid back day - we have become a fan of those as well (as required by Joe). It really recharges you! And what better place to spend it than at Stormalong Bay?

I'm off to your new report now!
Thanks Brook! I remember your two-week trip and that was one of Joe's requirements, right? Down time? It felt great to have no plans. Just relaxation and going wherever the day took us. Amazing.

'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/11 -- CR, 3/12 -- Windsor Hills, 10/12 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/13 -- BWV, 5/13 -- BLT, 10/13 -- YC CL, 5/14 -- BWV, 08/14 -- VGF/BLT, 12/14 -- BWV, 4/15 -- BLT, 10/15 -- BWV

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: