Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #106
2manypets
DIS Veteran

Let us know if you figure out the magical discount!

2manypets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #107
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
I have a trip booked and paid for for september 20-27 and i got Free dinning. It's just the reguarl plan but i saved $458.12. would be nice if i could save a little on the room but free dinning is nice. Still haven't figaured out how i got it.
When did you book it?

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
CopperWife is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #108
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

I'm hoping for some FD too! We went last year around this time and got FD and it was spectacular! We are going either way but boy FD would be splendid! I have never EVER gotten a pin code!
Old 02-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #109
lizerbug
Mouseketeer

Subbing! I need a discount for the last week of September. Looks like I'll be going solo for the first time
lizerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #110
GoofyHusband
Earning My Ears

I just my first pin code for my end of September trip. (well the code says it expires a couple of days before my trip so hopefully I will still be able to use it) Looks like it's for about 30% off of the room. Now only if I could get free dining too.
GoofyHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #111
Good Morning Dewdrop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyHusband View Post
I just my first pin code for my end of September trip. (well the code says it expires a couple of days before my trip so hopefully I will still be able to use it) Looks like it's for about 30% off of the room. Now only if I could get free dining too.
bad news you can only use one discount - so either 30% off or FD not both

Personally I'm hoping for a good AP discount!
  • AP #3 September 2013 - AS Music; November 2013 - AS Music; January 2014 - AS Music; May 2014 SWW AS Music
    AP #2 January 2013 - AS Music: October 2012 - AS Music; September 2012 - AoA - LM opening day!; April 2012 - AS Sports; January/February 2012 - AS Music
  • AP #1 September 2011 - AS Music; May 2011 - AS Music - D23 Scavenger Hunt - Team "Pixie Dust"!!; February 2011 - AS Music; December 2010 - POFQ; September 2010 - AS Music
  • September 2009 - AS Music & CBR
  • January 2009 - AS Music
  • January 2008 - POP
  • January 2007 - AS Movies

Our new favorite thing to do (between Disney trips) is posting DHs photos on foap - he's under guanojoe (how funny is that?!)
Good Morning Dewdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #112
Patrickprincess
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

pin code

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperWife View Post
When did you book it?
I booked it in August for june and then in october i changed the date to september and the CM informed me of free dinning.
2012 WDW Riverside Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest Room. Disney cruiseline The Fantasy. 2007 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. 2006 Disneyland @ The Paradise pier hotel. 2004 WDW @ Port Orleans French quater. 2002 WDW@ Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Cruiseline The Wonder. 2000 Disneyland @The Disneyland Hotel. Disneyland 1999 1998,1996 2013 WDW Port Orleans Riverside Royal Guest
a proud stockholder and a mariner and seahawk fan for life
Patrickprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:49 AM   #113
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyHusband View Post
I believe I got the same pin code. We arrived the day it expires and I hoped the room discount would cover our entire stay but it only covered our first day.

So I am waiting for something better!

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
Old 02-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #114
GoofyHusband
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperWife View Post
I believe I got the same pin code. We arrived the day it expires and I hoped the room discount would cover our entire stay but it only covered our first day.

So I am waiting for something better!

Ya so the discount actually ends on the 26th and we will be getting there on the 28th. Guess I'll have to hope for another offer.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:47 PM   #115
TarrahA
Mouseketeer

Subbing to Thread

Subbing - hoping for any type of discount Sept 22 - 28 or Sept 29 - Oct 5. I'm a newbie to the forums & Disney planning - anyone know if discounts follow a usual pattern? I'm open for the above dates & also the end of Oct, so I'm subbing to that thread too, but wanted to try to get a good idea of which dates are a better bet to book now. Also, I know historically discounts for FD were given to moderate & up - would it be better to book a moderate room & then adjust down to value if FD isn't an option later?
TarrahA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #116
monorailrabbit
Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarrahA View Post
Subbing - hoping for any type of discount Sept 22 - 28 or Sept 29 - Oct 5. I'm a newbie to the forums & Disney planning - anyone know if discounts follow a usual pattern? I'm open for the above dates & also the end of Oct, so I'm subbing to that thread too, but wanted to try to get a good idea of which dates are a better bet to book now. Also, I know historically discounts for FD were given to moderate & up - would it be better to book a moderate room & then adjust down to value if FD isn't an option later?
Welcome! I have been reading on here and other websites that usually FD is released sometime around March-April. (Some on other threads are surmising that after this current promo ends on 3/7 we may see it). Also, I was able to get FD at Value last year. I would recommend booking the resort you want now, and adjust accordingly, that way if FD isn't released you won't have to worry about getting the resort you want
Old 02-26-2013, 06:19 AM   #117
CopperWife
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarrahA View Post
Here is a link to a list of Mousesave's historical discounts and where they are normally released

http://www.mousesavers.com/historica...ort-discounts/

me DH DD10 DD7

No ticker for now
Old 02-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #118
hailbug
Mouseketeer

We booked last September for this September and got the FD BB, so they will more than likely offer the FD to the general public
Old 02-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #119
GoofyHusband
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailbug
We booked last September for this September and got the FD BB, so they will more than likely offer the FD to the general public
Did you originally sign up for a DP when you first booked?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #120
btm1017
Earning My Ears

What days did you book on your BB promo to get the FD?
btm1017 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: