Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

I agree Rileygirl. I even go so far as to think they might roll it out slowly with generous benefits to gen up positive press for the system, especially after the somewhat lukewarm reception it has gotten so far.

I wouldn't be surprised to see MK with 4 FP slots and Epcot with 3. But no way can they give every person at Epcot 1 FP for Soarin and one for TT once full implemented. And sure, there might be 2 or 3 people who don't want those, but that's about it. And really, all they have to do is roll the system out now looking very generous, then somewhere along the line they can tweak the system to allow only one or the other. It doesn't even have to be an announced rule change. Just one day you log in and find TT available but not Soarin. Who's to say they just weren't all booked already? Of course WE will all know. Because we will all be up at the crack of dawn on the earliest appointed day to make our reservations.

But haven't we all logged onto the ADR system at 180 + 10 only to fnd CRT (or some such location) unavailable? Was it already booked? Did they not get the tables loaded? I've seen thread after thread about this or that restaurant and wondering whether the tables were loaded. Or examples about them holding back tables for this or that. Ride slots can be the same way.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: