Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 10:13 PM   #721
goeva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemmie View Post
I just wanted to say this is the best and most detailed trip report I have ever read.
I second that!
LOVE your TR. Thanks for sharing.

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #722
disjenne
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for this report!! You have helped ease my nerves for a first time cruise!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #723
churchlady
Mouseketeer

Subbing! We leave in 56 days!

WDW April 2003
Land/Sea Beach Club, Disney Wonder April 2005
Disney Magic 7 day Western May 2006
1st timeto Disneyland/ DLH October 2006

WDW Contemporary June 2007

Disney Magic 7 day Eastern TORTOLA/POLY May 2009

DCL 3 day Dream/BWI November 2011
DCL 4 day Dream April 2013

DH, me, dd 16, dd18, dd20
churchlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #724
Timon

DIS Junkie

Wow, two years later and people are still subbing to my trippie???

At this rate it will still be floating around by the time we leave for our next cruise in November
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #725
Zandy595
DIS Veteran
The other day I found a big honkin' frog in my toilet

I hope you don't mind, but anytime anyone asks for a picture of something on the Dream, I come to this TR and "borrow" one of yours to post. I always give you credit.

Thanks again for a GREAT TR!

Animal Kingdom Lodge Pop Century All Star Music All Star Movies Caribbean Beach DCL Wonder 2001 DCL Magic Eastern 2004 DCL Magic Western 2008 DCL Dream 2011, 2012, 2014
Zandy595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #726
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Wow, two years later and people are still subbing to my trippie???

At this rate it will still be floating around by the time we leave for our next cruise in November
It's just that good!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #727
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandy595 View Post
I hope you don't mind, but anytime anyone asks for a picture of something on the Dream, I come to this TR and "borrow" one of yours to post. I always give you credit.

Thanks again for a GREAT TR!
Hahaha, I don't mind in the leastest And thanks for the cred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnydaddy View Post
It's just that good!
Awww, shucks, Steve, thanks.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #728
lpizzuro123
DIS Veteran

Just found this report today. I have not made it through the whole thing buit I was wondering if you have any reviews and pictures of the cabins with the Navagators Veranda on the Dream? We are booked in one in November and I was wondering how much of it is actually covered.

Thanks
Linda

lpizzuro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:32 AM   #729
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpizzuro123 View Post
Just found this report today. I have not made it through the whole thing buit I was wondering if you have any reviews and pictures of the cabins with the Navagators Veranda on the Dream? We are booked in one in November and I was wondering how much of it is actually covered.

Thanks
Linda
YOu have to be careful with the new ships when you book a CAT7 A, some are great and some are really crappy!

Here is a good one, Room 7170:

http://www.cruiselinerooms.com/Site/...hp?r_id=130770

Lots of different kinds of staterooms on the new ships, which is why it helps to have a great Travel Agent that knows her DCL stuff
Old 02-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #730
Barkell
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to chime in with yet another great big "THANK YOU!" for posting this awesome trip report. We set sail on our first ever cruise on the Dream on 5/2, with our nearly-4-year-old daughter. Seeing and reading all of the details from your perspective has been a great help in our planning process. We haven't watched the video yet, but it's on our to-do list.

Since I feel like I "know" you a tiny bit from reading this thread over the last week or so, I hope it's not over-stepping to say that I hope your health is doing well. :
Barkell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #731
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkell View Post
Just wanted to chime in with yet another great big "THANK YOU!" for posting this awesome trip report. We set sail on our first ever cruise on the Dream on 5/2, with our nearly-4-year-old daughter. Seeing and reading all of the details from your perspective has been a great help in our planning process. We haven't watched the video yet, but it's on our to-do list.

Since I feel like I "know" you a tiny bit from reading this thread over the last week or so, I hope it's not over-stepping to say that I hope your health is doing well. :
Awww, thanks that is very sweet of you! I've had a few tough months but I am much luckier than a lot of people with Lupus so I am not complaining

Glad to hear my report has helped you with your planning. I am so glad I did that cruise because it has really helped me help my clients with their Dream/Fantasy cruises too
Old 02-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #732
ptisme
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for this TR. We are taking our first ever cruise so I have been lurking on the boards for a few months. Just started reading TR now that we are getting close to our date. It really helped answer alot of the questions I had.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:33 AM   #733
AustralianJetsetter
Mouseketeer

Just read through it all..

Cass what a GREAT report!!! Definitely the best I've read & I've read a few The details you gave allowed me to feel like I was there with you.

I oohed & aahed, I smiled & I cried....tears of joy about your then recent sickness & recovery & tears of understanding about being away from your family. My family is everything to me too

The four of us are making the trek over from Australia next May for a WDW vacation & a ride on the Dream. Your report & pics have me sooo excited it's so far away still boo!!

I do hope you do a report of your November trip as I'd love to hear how you enjoy it with your DD & husband!!

Thanks for taking the time to do such a thoroughly enjoyable report. Much appreciated

AJ
AustralianJetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #734
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustralianJetsetter View Post
Cass what a GREAT report!!! Definitely the best I've read & I've read a few The details you gave allowed me to feel like I was there with you.

I oohed & aahed, I smiled & I cried....tears of joy about your then recent sickness & recovery & tears of understanding about being away from your family. My family is everything to me too

The four of us are making the trek over from Australia next May for a WDW vacation & a ride on the Dream. Your report & pics have me sooo excited it's so far away still boo!!

I do hope you do a report of your November trip as I'd love to hear how you enjoy it with your DD & husband!!

Thanks for taking the time to do such a thoroughly enjoyable report. Much appreciated

AJ

Awwww, what a great post! Thanks AJ!

I am absolutely doing a trip report for our October trip! It won't be as informative as this one but hopefully more entertaining

I am so excited about this trip (it will be 4 years since our last family Disney trip! ) that I may even do a pre trip report soon-ish
Old 03-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #735
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Awwww, what a great post! Thanks AJ!

I am absolutely doing a trip report for our October trip! It won't be as informative as this one but hopefully more entertaining

I am so excited about this trip (it will be 4 years since our last family Disney trip! ) that I may even do a pre trip report soon-ish
I hope you do a PTR! Post the link here please.

Jill in CO

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: