Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #27
graysonsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan19712006

We are on the March 1 sailing. DCL told me we dock at pier B not the NAVY pier. We have a scooter, are the trams accessible as big as the buses at Disney? With very limited time in Key West we need to avoid delays and don't want to hold up the lines waiting behind us.
Ok we were on the feb 15 cruise with my mom that uses a scooter... they have a trolley that is accessible. .. we had to wait 15 min after getting off the boat while they called for it... not bad at all... then there was a LONG line when it was time to return to the boat... I was nervous cause I didn't know how long it would take too get the accessible one... but they had staff and when the accessible one came around they pulled us out of line to load... it was a very painless process! Also on the wdw day if the person on the scooter can go up a few steps they li ad the scooter under the bus so you don't have to wait on a handicap bus but be sure to go to port adventure before to tell them about the scooter. .. then 2hrs before you plan on leaving you call to tell them where you are so they plan on you and are not left!
graysonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: