Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #601
Marvnarvs
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksGirlz View Post
Welcome.

Have you checked out the first post in this thread? You can email Diser lbgraves and she can add your info to our growing list.
Not sure I ever thanked you for this. THANKS!!
Marvnarvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #602
JacksGirlz
DIS Veteran
 
JacksGirlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvnarvs View Post
Not sure I ever thanked you for this. THANKS!!
Well, you're more than welcome.
__________________

May 2006- Wilderness Lodge-1st trip to WDW, December 2006- Pop Century, October 2007- SSR and MNSSHP, November 2007- 1st Disney Cruise , January 2008 - SSR, Boardwalk, October 2008 - Pop Century and MNSSHP, March 2009 - Pop Century, May 2009 - VWL, December 2010-Pop Century and 1st MVMCP, March 2011- Disney Dream and SSR, January 2012 - Disney Wonder, March 2012 - Disney Magic and POR Royal Guest Room, March 2013 - Disney Fantasy and AofA Resort Little Mermaid Room, June 2013 - ABD Germany, Once Upon a Fairytale, July 2013 - ABD - Ireland, the Emerald Isle, August 2013 - Disney Wonder, July 2014 - DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic ABD
JacksGirlz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #603
LV Disney Fan(atic)
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." - WD
 
LV Disney Fan(atic)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 891

One month from today we'll be on the ship!!!
__________________
LV Disney Fan(atic) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #604
theboysmommy
Earning My Ears
 
theboysmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 23

Can't wait!!!!!
__________________
Jen

DH (33), DS (6), DS (4), Me (32)
theboysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #605
Munkamamacallie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV Disney Fan(atic) View Post
One month from today we'll be on the ship!!!
Munkamamacallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #606
willyguy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 32

hi everybody just got a question or two look at pirate night wanted my DD to get all made up but is sold out. Do the still have appointment if you go their on the first day of the ship? Also some of the shore activities are sold out can you still book them on the ship too? Thank you all for your information.
willyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #607
willyguy
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 32

Hi again what are you all doing in St Thomas?
willyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #608
sbajorek
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1

Last, but not least!

Well we just booked this cruise last weekend! When we called about it the guy told us we booked the last room. We are really excited and are really looking forward to this cruise. Now i just have to catch up on all the posts! Is there a fish extender group for this cruise?? If so, please let me know how to join.
Thanks!!
sbajorek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #609
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!
 
lbgraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 48,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyguy View Post
hi everybody just got a question or two look at pirate night wanted my DD to get all made up but is sold out. Do the still have appointment if you go their on the first day of the ship? Also some of the shore activities are sold out can you still book them on the ship too? Thank you all for your information.
They don't hold back any excursions but you can put your name on a waiting list or book on your own. BBB does have some appointments to book when you board.
__________________
Lisa

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013



DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #610
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!
 
lbgraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 48,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbajorek View Post
Well we just booked this cruise last weekend! When we called about it the guy told us we booked the last room. We are really excited and are really looking forward to this cruise. Now i just have to catch up on all the posts! Is there a fish extender group for this cruise?? If so, please let me know how to join.
Thanks!!
to the cruise group!

I'm sorry but the FE groups have both closed. All of the other group information is in the first post.
__________________
Lisa

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013



DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #611
dawill
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3

Fish Extenders?

I've been doing some research, just found out about the fish extenders and how to find people on the cruise. We're taking my mom on her first ever cruise and our daughters who are 12 and 14 (still big kids). I noticed that the Fish Extenders is closed now. I was looking at ordering one online, should I bag it or is there anyway to still be involved with it? I know the girls and my mom would get a kick out of it. Thanks for any advice.
dawill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #612
DetailGal
WDW 7x, Disneyland 1x, DCL Cruiser 2x
 
DetailGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere Chilly...
Posts: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawill View Post
I've been doing some research, just found out about the fish extenders and how to find people on the cruise. We're taking my mom on her first ever cruise and our daughters who are 12 and 14 (still big kids). I noticed that the Fish Extenders is closed now. I was looking at ordering one online, should I bag it or is there anyway to still be involved with it? I know the girls and my mom would get a kick out of it. Thanks for any advice.
great question. there is a late group set up for people just like yourself and i bet lisa will be all over your post pretty soon, she's awesome about getting back to posters on both DIS and there is also a facebook group for this cruise but i do know that may be closing soon as we're just a few weeks away. you can try to message her but if you're newer on the boards you won't be able to do a PM. her dis id is lbgraves pretty sure. i've actually been thinking about adding us to the late group of FE people as well, we're in the early list as well. lisa if you read this... when is the cut off for late group?

welcome!
__________________
Kara, DH, DS (10), DS (8), & DD (4)

DetailGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #613
DetailGal
WDW 7x, Disneyland 1x, DCL Cruiser 2x
 
DetailGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere Chilly...
Posts: 49

lisa, just saw your post a couple above this saying both groups are closed - sorry didn't realize that! when did the late group close? i'm just making my main gift today and was thinking i could probably include myself in that late group yet to help bulk up that group some more. but i guess i'm too late. i've never started working on FE gifts much before one month prior to cruise. i have my idea set and decided but as far as assembling and order supplies, etc - that all happens in the month before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailGal View Post
great question. there is a late group set up for people just like yourself and i bet lisa will be all over your post pretty soon, she's awesome about getting back to posters on both DIS and there is also a facebook group for this cruise but i do know that may be closing soon as we're just a few weeks away. you can try to message her but if you're newer on the boards you won't be able to do a PM. her dis id is lbgraves pretty sure. i've actually been thinking about adding us to the late group of FE people as well, we're in the early list as well. lisa if you read this... when is the cut off for late group?

welcome!
__________________
Kara, DH, DS (10), DS (8), & DD (4)

DetailGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #614
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!
 
lbgraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 48,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailGal View Post
lisa, just saw your post a couple above this saying both groups are closed - sorry didn't realize that! when did the late group close? i'm just making my main gift today and was thinking i could probably include myself in that late group yet to help bulk up that group some more. but i guess i'm too late. i've never started working on FE gifts much before one month prior to cruise. i have my idea set and decided but as far as assembling and order supplies, etc - that all happens in the month before.
There are only 2 staterooms in the late comer group who are not in the main group as well, so you can get the information from the second sheet on the FE doc and include them if you are able.

The late group closed on 2/15, a month later than the main group. A month is about the minimal amount of time for anyone having to make or order something for the FE.
__________________
Lisa

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013



DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads

Last edited by lbgraves; 02-25-2013 at 07:26 AM.
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:37 AM   #615
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!
 
lbgraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 48,793

Just sent out an email to the FE groups. Make sure you let me know if there are any changes to room numbers before 3/19. After that point it will be crazy and you should post your change here to the thread. If there are last minute changes or if anyone upgrades at the port, please post your new room number and ID on my door. Remember not everyone will have internet access those last few days before the cruise, so post a change just to make sure you can be found by everyone. I would suggest that you stop by and see if there have been any changes before you start your FE journey.
__________________
Lisa

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W DD w/ CM 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV W w/ CM 3/31/2012, E w/ SJ 3/23/2013



DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: