Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Sunnyday3
Mouseketeer

Question Aug. 2013

Hello, all - I'm new here-this is my first post. My question is regarding our trip to WDW in Aug. 2013. I booked the trip for Aug. 4-10 at the CBR. (This is our third time going, we've stayed at Pop and Coronado before.)

Our first trip was Aug. 9-15, 2009. The crowds seemed much more managable than our July 2010 trip. We are hoping that the Aug. 4-10 date will be less crowded, but I'm not really sure about this...any thoughts?

With that same idea, I'm wondering if we book a week later, we might get in on the free dining that MAY be offered. I'm hesitant to switch because I've made all of our dinner reservations, including the Royal table, Be our Guest, Hoop-di-doo, etc.

So, I guess my questions are: do we push it a week later (and possibly lose out on our great dining reservations) in the hope that it will be LESS crowded and maybe free dining?

Any thoughts? I'm so excited, I can't stand it. This is my daughter's first trip!
Thanks in advance! Sunny
Sunnyday3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: