Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
A little update on my upcoming trip. I just found out that mom had not told her DBF about this trip until two days ago. Well he had been planning on taking her to their vacation home in GA for her birthday, 3/7. Our trip is 3/8-3/19 so he was for lack of a better word, upset. Mom recognizes this is her fault but for some reason put off telling him. I have been on pins and needles the last 24 hours thinking of all the things I'd have to change and if I could get any points back if she didn't go on the cruise. She called this morning and thankfully she'll still be cruising but will head to GA after the cruise and I will go to WDW as planned. I did have to call and rearrange transportation and still need to book a few things for her but it could have been worse. This will be the first time since 2007 that I'll be at WDW alone, I'll be there 4 days post cruise. I know I'll have a great time but its a little sad to change plans this close to vacation.
Just wanted to chime in and say that solo trips can be a ton of fun
I love going to WDW with DH, he is a wonderful travel partner, but I've done a couple of solo trips to Disneyland Paris and one to Disneyland CA (another one coming up) and I have always had a wonderful time
You'll probably find the CMs chat to you even more than usual, you'll be totally on your own schedule and oddly, I think you will soak up the lovely atmosphere even more than usual
Linda67 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: