Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
cblack
Mousketeer

Why, Thank You, San Juan! I Love Rainbows! (Part 2)

We made it back to the ship around 2. When we arrived at the dock, there were quite a few vendors setup selling items and selling the chance to have your picture taken with various animals. We skipped all of that and headed back to the ship. We got all cleaned up and went out to see a few characters. Tinkerbell was out this afternoon. Let me just say that this woman is incredibly tiny...for a while, I thought they had recruited a 10 year old to fill this role:

We also saw Aurora again, because, you know, her and Jayden are on a first-name basis:

Jeremy and I were going to Palo for dinner tonight, so we grabbed Jayden something from Flo's Cafe and went out to our verandah to eat it while we sailed away from San Juan.

We dropped Jayden off at the Kid's Club and went off to dinner. I didn't take any pictures at Palo, but everything was amazing. I did get two chocolate souffles, but couldn't finish them. They were really good, but not as good as last time -- I probably escalated their goodness in my mind over the last two years

When we went to pick Jayden up, she was having a blast! Pluto was there for the pajama party and Jayden was shakin' her groove thang for sure! It took me a while to get her out of there, and I quickly realized that she had picked up some serious dance moves from her friends in the club.

After this, we had pictures taken with some more characters. Jayden finally got to see Tiana, and she was very pleased. We also dropped by to see Aurora (again). I died laughing because Jayden was the only one in line when Aurora made it there, and Aurora got down on her knees by Jayden and said, "well, hello, Jayden...what have you done in the last two hours?" Ok, Ok, I get it Aurora...we are stalking you. The Shutters guy asked if I wanted a photo, and I told him, "no, at this point, Aurora is in more of my photos than I am." We also saw Cinderella and Lilo and Stitch.

We closed the night by going swimming until around 11. When we came back to our room, we had a nice little cabana and bracelets waiting for us for our day at Castaway Cay:

We also had this nice guy waiting for us:

Next up - our last sea day! Even getting to this point in writing about it makes me a little sad. I think you would really need to be set on having a bad time on vacation to not feel a little sad at this point in the week.

cblack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
12000, 2013, concierge, eastern, fantasy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: