DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
O-Jo
Mouseketeer

Dining Reservations & My Disney Experience

My 180 was this week and I couldn't book the +10 dining reservations online so I called member services. Got them booked, but now they won't link to My Disney Experience, both online or the app. I called MS back and was told their system ins't connected with the regular reservations so they can't be linked. This seems really silly to me. She suggested I call the regular line and see if they could help, so I did and he was pretty sure they could be linked, but they were having trouble at the time so he told me to wait a day or two. I'm glad I have the time, but it's ridiculous.

Other dining reservations I've made are showing up just fine, just not the ones by phone to MS. Having info in two different places is really a hassle. Is anyone else having this issue?
DL - Paradise Pier 8/2008
WDW - Wilderness Lodge 4/2011
WDW - Bay Lake Tower 8/2011 - DVC!
WDW - Bay Lake Tower 8/2012
DL - offsite 10/2012
WDW - Bay Lake Tower 8/2013
O-Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
deb010305
Mouseketeer

Not sure if you can do this with your dining reservations, but when mine wouldn't show up to link to my dvc villa reservation, I had to enter each dining reservation by confirmation number - then they were there, and have stayed there !
deb010305 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
palhockeymomof2
DIS Veteran

^^^ agree with the above I've added my reservations by confirmation number as well
palhockeymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
O-Jo
Mouseketeer

I've tried that, it didn't work on the website or in the app. It says it doesn't match my phone number.
DL - offsite 10/2012
Old 02-24-2013, 05:57 AM   #5
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Jo View Post
I've tried that, it didn't work on the website or in the app. It says it doesn't match my phone number.
The problem is the MS CM did not put your phone number on the ADR and reportedly there is no way for them to correct that after the fact. There is at least one other DISBoard member that was having the same issue with ADRs made by MS and when they called back they were told their phone number was not on the ADR.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:16 AM   #6
Dizney73
DIS Veteran

I called Disney dining on the 180 day mark to make all my reservations. I was able to put in each reservation number and pull them all up. The next day i decided to add Hoop Dee Doo to out stay and called DVC ms to add that. I can not pull that reservation up at all. I have tried all phone numbers but still it is not showing. I
I feel better knowing it is not just me. Thanks!

Dizney73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #7
TaleasoldasTime
Mouseketeer

I am having the same problem! I couldn't make ADRs online so I called & got the main ones done. Now when I log onto Disney+ it's says the ADR number & phone number doesn't match. I called tech support & we did this whole thing in my computer, but it still doesn't show!! I don't know what to do, but it's extremely frustrating!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #8
Lizzy2013
Earning My Ears

I had the same issue trying to link a dining reservation made with MS to the My Disney Experience site regarding having no phone number to match the reservation number. I called MS and I needed to cancel my reservation and make a new one and make sure that a phone number was connected and the I was able to add it to MDE. Although, some other reservations had automatically showed up anyway without having to do that. It is evident that this site was not ready for launch. It seems to have lots of potential after the numerous bugs are worked out.
Lizzy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #9
O-Jo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by erionm View Post
The problem is the MS CM did not put your phone number on the ADR and reportedly there is no way for them to correct that after the fact. There is at least one other DISBoard member that was having the same issue with ADRs made by MS and when they called back they were told their phone number was not on the ADR.
I called the regular dining line back and they were able to add my phone number to the reservation. Didn't have to cancel and rebook, yay!
DL - offsite 10/2012
Old 03-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #10
abdgeek
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Jo View Post
My 180 was this week and I couldn't book the +10 dining reservations online so I called member services. Got them booked, but now they won't link to My Disney Experience, both online or the app. I called MS back and was told their system ins't connected with the regular reservations so they can't be linked. This seems really silly to me. She suggested I call the regular line and see if they could help, so I did and he was pretty sure they could be linked, but they were having trouble at the time so he told me to wait a day or two. I'm glad I have the time, but it's ridiculous.

Other dining reservations I've made are showing up just fine, just not the ones by phone to MS. Having info in two different places is really a hassle. Is anyone else having this issue?
Disney is aware of this problem and is working on it(according to the CM I spoke with yesterday). I too had the same problem. I booked my ADR's by calling Disney because the website wasn't working when I went to make them. I get the same error when I try to link them that the confirmation number and phone number don't match. However, when I call MS or Disney, all of my reservations are there.
abdgeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: