Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2013, 01:09 AM   #496
Holly Quinlan
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Ya. Still good.

First Disney trip!!! Staying at The Beach Club October 30th-November 5th. 6day park hopper with Deluxe dining. Fingers crossed for free dining.

Holly Quinlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #497
pokanos
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Quinlan View Post
First Disney trip!!! Staying at The Beach Club October 30th-November 5th. 6day park hopper with Deluxe dining. Fingers crossed for free dining.
Congrats! The Beach Club & Deluxe Dining sounds like a Magical Combination! Do you have any restaurants picked out yet? This will be our third trip and we are going to try the Coronado resort and a few new restaurants, I am most excited about Sanaa! Also, hoping for free dining or at least a decent discount on our room!
pokanos is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #498
Holly Quinlan
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Ya. Still good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokanos View Post
Congrats! The Beach Club & Deluxe Dining sounds like a Magical Combination! Do you have any restaurants picked out yet? This will be our third trip and we are going to try the Coronado resort and a few new restaurants, I am most excited about Sanaa! Also, hoping for free dining or at least a decent discount on our room!
Yes, I would be satisfied with any discount! I am planning on character breakfasts each morning before parks open. Fingers crossed to get a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest for my birthday, Ohana Narcoossees and either Le Cellier/Yachtsman not sure which one yet not sure it matters. I know Cellier is hard to get. What is Sanaa? It's not been mentioned in any of my books

Holly Quinlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #499
pokanos
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Yes, I would be satisfied with any discount! I am planning on character breakfasts each morning before parks open. Fingers crossed to get a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest for my birthday, Ohana Narcoossees and either Le Cellier/Yachtsman not sure which one yet not sure it matters. I know Cellier is hard to get. What is Sanaa? It's not been mentioned in any of my books
Sanaa is in Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is indian/african cuisine so that sounds interesting, but the best part is it overlooks the Kidani Savannah and you can see the animals grazing from your table. We are planning an AK day and getting the earliest dinner reservation@5:00 pm, requesting a table by the windows. You can look at their menu on allears.net, I have heard the bread service is wonderful!! We are also doing Ohana and Be our guest for dinners and Crystal Palace(B) before park opening. DD(9) doesn't know about that one so it will be a little extra magic on our last day! I'm sure you will be able to get all your choices! We just have to wait a couple more months for ADR's!
pokanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #500
JulieODC
DIS Veteran

Hi all-

Excited to be joining you! Haven't officially booked yet, but looking at WL from 11/9-11/16. We did our last trip in Nov 2012 over Veteran's Day weekend, so we're pushing it a few days to try to avoid the busy weekend, and take advantage of smaller crowds (hopefully?!) the following week.

DD will be 26 months, and we can't wait! It was fun at 14mo, but I think she'll get so much more enjoyment this year!!

My 2013 trip report! Makin’ our way, it’s an ADVENTURE every day! A Nov (10-16) trip with a 2yr old!

DW DH DD3 Baby #2 (Coming, March 2015!)

WL-January 2015; DCL-Fantasy, Western Caribbean-May 2014; YC-November 2013; WL-November 2012; WL-December 2010; WL-September 2009; POR-December 2004; WL-June 1999; WL-June 1997; GF-April 1990;Treehouse Villas-1986
JulieODC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #501
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momjeeps View Post
If we go in November is will be 11/23 - 12/1. Probably doing two rooms at ASMo with the ILs. FIL is wanting to do WDW. He has never been there, only DLR. His health is declining and we hope to all make it there together. We are regretting not including them in our trip this past November. The other option is to go Spring 2014. We are really just in the maybe stage of planning.

I haven't been on DIS since our last trip so it'll be interesting to see what my signature says. LOL
Quote:
Got you guys!!! And to everyone else: first post is updated. Sorry I was "gone" for a few days. I was running our wrestling qualifier and not only is it a lot to prepare for, but it's exhausting to recover from. And on March 9th I am running our annual tournament. Oy vey!!! How do I get in this position?!? Oh, that's right....I can't say no.

That's ok. The March Madness Tournament is on my birthday and my hubby posted on the wrestling FB page to bring me Disney gift cards as presents. I told him he was too much!!!

So, how is everyone's planning going? I know there was a rumor that EMHs were getting cut because the September calendar was delayed in coming out, but that proved to be incorrect. I just want Disney to bring on the discounts!!! I'm not a patient person to begin with, so the waiting is killing me.

Talk to you all soon!!!

(PS - don't forget the FB page, we've had some great "talks")

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #502
WiLd1
Earning My Ears

So, I survived the Snowpocolypse that occurred in Texas yesterday! We ended up with 19 inches of snow where I live!! Still waiting for ADRs to become available to reserve! The wait is killing me!

September 2014 -- Taking Hubby and Kids for the first time!

WiLd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #503
Clebeouf
Earning My Ears

Nov 20 to 27 at AKV

We are going in November 20 to 27 at AKV. So excited !!! its our first time renting DVC points and can't wait for the triP!!!
Clebeouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #504
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clebeouf View Post
We are going in November 20 to 27 at AKV. So excited !!! its our first time renting DVC points and can't wait for the triP!!!
And welcome to the DISBoards. You are soooo lucky!!! I would love to stay at AKV, but I just can't see spending so much extra for a room to sleep in (call me stingy ). And we won't be stayin on-site if FD isn't offered.....I'm already checking to see what kind of deals mousesavers has listed.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:14 PM   #505
jlgghw
Earning My Ears

Tentative dates for my DH and I are Nov.15-Nov. 22. We really wanted to go in December, but didn't want to go during Pop Warner (we're staying value), and that was really the only week we could go. So here's hoping we can get a good "Christmas Experience" in mid-November!

Upcoming:
Nov. 2013: AoA LM
Oct. 2014: Disney Dream
jlgghw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #506
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja

Switched our dates to October! So no more November trip for us!
Old 02-27-2013, 07:43 AM   #507
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellanotte10 View Post
Switched our dates to October! So no more November trip for us!
Awww... But that's good news for you: that much closer to a Disney trip!!! I'll take you off the first post. Happy planning!!

Old 02-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #508
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick

Awww... But that's good news for you: that much closer to a Disney trip!!! I'll take you off the first post. Happy planning!!
Thanks!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #509
lindap1
DIS Veteran

So I've just decided to cross Animal Kingdom off our list....or at least as a start out park for the day. Maybe we'll sneak over later in the day to see a couple animals and Festival of the Lion King. If we want to see animals we can just go to the Cleveland Zoo Our daughter is only 6 and isn't interested in the bigger rides and if she changes her mind then we'll do kali River rapids. Yeah, that means another day for Magic Kingdom
Old 02-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #510
lindap1
DIS Veteran

and Ali just decided that she wants to do the Bibbidi Boutique...more money...more money

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: