Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #11
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRora
Just did my online check-in, to the sound of Wishes playing on Youtube in the background I'm SO excited!!! Online check-in today, and then tomorrow onwards it's the single-digit countdown

When it gave me the option to make 2 room/amenity requests, I chose "Highest Floor" (no bugs walking in off the grounds or noisy people above, thank ya) and then I was a bit confused about the building choices. I'd hoped to choose Jazz as it's the closest non-preferred building to the food court/buses, but it wasn't an option. The three choices it gave me were Calypso, Rock or Broadway. Rock and Broadway are further back, but Calypso is Preferred category and I booked a Standard room . I didn't want to choose that and get charged the extra amount at check-in, so I selected the other option that just said "Close To Transportation". I don't know if I should call and ask for Jazz, or just do it at check-in.

On the other hand, I should be at the resort by 10am on arrival day, so I may well just wind up getting put wherever they like. As long as I'm there, I'll be happy
I did the same during my online check in. I check in tomorrow. I'll let you know where we end up!!

Tags
all star music, all star music resort, asmu, music, value resort

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: