Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #3136
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3
Yes Wookie, all of those changes make sense to me. We really enjoyed 'Ohana very very very very much! It all looks good.

Melissa: That looks very refreshing!
Wookie - I agree, I think the changes make sense.

Jen - I have to go the gym for the elliptical but if DH ever gets a bonus I think i am going to try to convince him to let me get one for the house. Oh and a vodka tonic (well diet tonic) is always very refreshing Glad you made it out to the school tonight!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 02-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #3137
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Well, back from a lovely date night. I had a margarita (in honor of national margarita day, of course) and a glass and a half of a delicious Gewurtztraminer. . Now it's a tall glass of water x 2.

Jen, Wookie, Dani - everyone loved what I picked for them. I love that DH lights up when I get him his Jack Skellington stuff. We were talking to our friends about our trip and I really think it's gonna be great!

melissa. Wow! Your mom sounds like a trip. I will no longer complain about mine.

Here's a couple of the shirts I got for the girls:

Hope everyone is having a great night. I am so excited because tomorrow is the first Saturday with no basketball since the season ended last week.
Storm coming though...8-15 inches....

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #3138
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Okay, I got the laptop out, time to do some serious catching up!

Dani - thanks for the Pinterest link! I love the "bees", too cute I made strawberry kiwi sorbet today and used stevia instead of sugar or honey to try to cut down the calories, it came out pretty good but there is a slight after taste. The strawberry grape smoothie sounds yummy!

Melissa
With Stevia less is definitely more!!! The smoothie came out great. I loved it!

Pinterest is an obsession for me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I'll check it out this weekend.

I'm sure it was. I used it as a learning tool for the DSs. I was like, "see, that is how a true gentleman acts, and that's exactly what I would have expected you to do."

The inlaws main problem is they both have acid reflux issues. The fil was one of the very first people on Prilosec, when it came on the market. He was supposed to have had surgery for it years ago, but he refuses.

I think I did. Your right, it is good he found him. It should be fun. She has some Moscato wine chilling already for us. I even got my DH to agree to drop us off and pick us back up when I call him so I can have a few drinks. He originally told me, we could be there for two hours, but I convinced him my way was better.

I'm going to ask y'alls opinion sometime this weekend on my new ADR plan to see if it makes as much sense to y'all as it does to us. I showed it to my DH and he likes it better. I would post it now, but he says it'll take too long and he wants to play SW:tOR with me. Y'all have a great night!!
I have reflux and it's terrible. I hate it. I find Prevacid works MUCH better than anything I've ever used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
No time to post much tonight, but I just wanted to jump in on this. I too still nurse my newly 2yo DD. Not often, especially if I'm on vacay because of , but still at leasta few times per week.

Anyway, I don't mention it much either because I get looks of horror and judgement, especially from the outlaws . Just wanted to give a to another extended BFing mommy. It's nice to know there are others out there.

This is good to know. My not-so-tiny DD is already in size 3T or 4T so I will definitely order up from the Disney Store. Thanks!

Night ladies, hope to have time to chat over the weekend!
Lily is OBSESSED with her "bees" and we nurse constantly throughout the day. Like if we are home she just rips my shirt up and does her thing whenever the mood strikes which is at least 10 times a day- AT LEAST! But she is much better when we are out in public now. I firmly believe in NIP but now that she is much older and doesn't NEED it I prefer to do it in private. Don't worry there are many others of us out there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hi ladies!

Well, all the DD's are in bed, and DH and I are vegging. We did make it back for the nighttime festivities at the school, where I sold raffle tickets while the girls ran in and out of the gym dancing. They were super, and I was really proud of them. Wasn't sure it was going to work with me helping and not watching them. Shockingly they do better when I am not hovering over them... who knew??
DD4 is ok, she is on meds, and I hoping she can get through tonight without waking up and crying about her ear.

Kook: I love the vintage soap!! I guard our old Poly soap like crazy...and only let it be used in emergencies!

Jeanette: My DH gets peeved when I work too much too...but I have the same goal in mind "PAY OFF TRIPS!!"

Melissa: I am envious of you too using your eliptical, I have a treadmill in the basement and yet still cannot pry my bottom off the couch to go and use it. I seriously need a kick in the behind!

Candace: How was date night?? Yay for new shirts!! DH has a couple of the star wars ones from Old Navy.

Dani: Okay, I love this Pinterest thing!! I had never really took the time to check it out before now. Very cool. And I love the pic of you and Lily, you have lovely cheekbones!!

Janet and Iheart: Iheart just saw your post, good for you for the BFing!!

Wookie: How did the ADR talk go???

Miss: And your AP discussion???

Jen
Strategic placement of makeup does wonders fr my cheekbones. lol

I love Pinterest dearly. I wouldn't be able to cook without it.

I love all the drinks! Lily and I are sipping some water. We are WILD! Danimal is at a family party with my mom. I elected to stay home because I have work in the morning.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:41 AM   #3139
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Wookie - I agree, I think the changes make sense.
Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Sweet!! I'm glad they make sense to another Disney person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Well, back from a lovely date night. I had a margarita (in honor of national margarita day, of course) and a glass and a half of a delicious Gewurtztraminer. . Now it's a tall glass of water x 2.
I didn't know it was National Margarita Day.

Quote:
Jen, Wookie, Dani - everyone loved what I picked for them. I love that DH lights up when I get him his Jack Skellington stuff. We were talking to our friends about our trip and I really think it's gonna be great!
I love Jack Skellington stuff!! Have y'all heard the Nightmare Revisted CD? I like it better than the original stuff.

Quote:
So cute!! I love Perry!! We watch Phineas & Ferb every morning.

Quote:
Hope everyone is having a great night. I am so excited because tomorrow is the first Saturday with no basketball since the season ended last week.
WOO HOO!! Does that mean you get to sleep late?

Stay safe and warm.
You know, you don't have to be sooo selfish...keepin' all that snow to yourself....you could send some of it to us in Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
I have reflux and it's terrible. I hate it. I find Prevacid works MUCH better than anything I've ever used.
I used to never get it. Then I had emergency gall bladder surgery when I was 23, a month after having JM. Sometimes, it's bad...like I have an acidy feeling in my nose bad.

Quote:
Lily is OBSESSED with her "bees" and we nurse constantly throughout the day. Like if we are home she just rips my shirt up and does her thing whenever the mood strikes which is at least 10 times a day- AT LEAST! But she is much better when we are out in public now. I firmly believe in NIP but now that she is much older and doesn't NEED it I prefer to do it in private. Don't worry there are many others of us out there!!!
I really did try to "bee" feed both my boys. They were just soo tiny. Joey was 4 lbs at birth and John 5 lbs. When the babies are that small and the "bee" are DDDs.....well I tried. I just gave up and pumped, so they would at least get the benefit. It was hard though, especially when Joey had to eat every 2 hours.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #3140
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Sweet!! I'm glad they make sense to another Disney person.

I didn't know it was National Margarita Day.

I love Jack Skellington stuff!! Have y'all heard the Nightmare Revisted CD? I like it better than the original stuff.

So cute!! I love Perry!! We watch Phineas & Ferb every morning.

WOO HOO!! Does that mean you get to sleep late?

Stay safe and warm.
You know, you don't have to be sooo selfish...keepin' all that snow to yourself....you could send some of it to us in Texas.

I used to never get it. Then I had emergency gall bladder surgery when I was 23, a month after having JM. Sometimes, it's bad...like I have an acidy feeling in my nose bad.

I really did try to "bee" feed both my boys. They were just soo tiny. Joey was 4 lbs at birth and John 5 lbs. When the babies are that small and the "bee" are DDDs.....well I tried. I just gave up and pumped, so they would at least get the benefit. It was hard though, especially when Joey had to eat every 2 hours.
OMG you get major props from me! I hated my pump more than anything on gods green earth! I gave up pumping in September. I was only pumping at work at that point but I figured our supply was well enough established that I could sacrifice the two pumping sessions at work. She only drinks from the "tap" anyway. For the most part I love our nursing relationship but she is very demanding about it and sometimes it grates my nerves. Like if I am trying to get stuff done on the computer and she comes to me and throws my hands off the keyboard so she can pull my shirt up and have at it. Very annoying!!!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #3141
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OMG you get major props from me! I hated my pump more than anything on gods green earth! I gave up pumping in September. I was only pumping at work at that point but I figured our supply was well enough established that I could sacrifice the two pumping sessions at work. She only drinks from the "tap" anyway. For the most part I love our nursing relationship but she is very demanding about it and sometimes it grates my nerves. Like if I am trying to get stuff done on the computer and she comes to me and throws my hands off the keyboard so she can pull my shirt up and have at it. Very annoying!!!
Props to you for doing it so long! I Bee-fed both of the girls until they got teeth, then they were cut off.

I ended up doing 6 months for DD8 and 7 months with DD6. Considering I went back to work when they were 4 months old and had to pump alot after that, I was satisfied with that. Pumping at work is so awesome, especially when you're doing it in the file room.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 02-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #3142
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

I am going to do a reply and then go back and finish reading. I have been trying to keep up but the past few weeks have been insane. Right now, I am curled up in my favorite chair with a cup of delicious coffe and my iPad. Except for the news that I have on, my house is silent. Not a creature is stirring....... I love having my weekend mornings like this. I haven't had the chance in quite a while!

Jenny - GWL was great. We love it. This was my third trip with the kids and dh's first time to go with us. It's nice because everything is contained so the kids can go ride the rides as long as they are in pairs and not everyone has to trek everywhere together. I will say, as much as I miss when my kids were little, it's nice having kids that are a bit older!

Dani - my parents got us a Vitamix last year for Christmas. I was shocked. We had fallen in love with it when we saw it at the state fair. I thought it would be a great way to eat better. I was saving up my bonus "gift cards" from work to get one. But they surprised us. I love it. The smoothies are amazing. I've also made some good soups. It's a great way to use up produce. In fact, I need to make smoothies for breakfast today. I have a great crepe recipe for crepes too. How can we find each other on Pinterest? I want to see what you have found!

Wookie - I love to cook too! I am struggling with our schedules right now because it is hard to find time before the kids' evening activities. That shrimp recipe sounds amazing. I need to make that. You make dinner every night for your whole household, right?

Pas - no trips planned? I am feeling your pain. I know we are going to do an adult trip in October but I can't figure out where to put a family trip.

Miss E - I haven't been able to justify the APs yet. I want to but now that oldest dd is starting high school, I think our trips will get shorter. Last year, we had 14 days in a calendar year. But we had free dining both times so probably better we didn't have the APs. Dh didn't want to discuss it during the first trip so..... Well later, one if his customers told him that if we go every year, you just bump the second trip up so that they fall in the same 12 months. We went in November and then in October. So anyway, he comes home and tells me what his customer said. I just rolled my eyes. I think someone tried to tell you that......lol

Mouse mommy - your touring style sounds very similar to ours. I am an early riser but the rest of my family likes to take their time getting out of bed. I don't mind the quiet time to enjoy my coffee or take a bath! It's not worth it to me to rush them for rope drop! We do usually have 2-3 early breakfasts so we get up early those days. But still not at rope drop since we are going to a restaurant. I think there are a lot of rope droppers on the Dis. Sometimes I feel inferior. A lot of people say you shouldn't bother going if you aren't going to do rope drop. Ack!!! We have fun doing it our way!

Melissa - I need to follow you too on Pinterest. All of this cooking talk is making me hungry!

Ginny - so did you use points for your airfare - awesome!! Love your split!

Hi to Everyone! I am going to get a fresh coffee and finish reading!

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
Old 02-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #3143
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
I am going to do a reply and then go back and finish reading. I have been trying to keep up but the past few weeks have been insane. Right now, I am curled up in my favorite chair with a cup of delicious coffe and my iPad. Except for the news that I have on, my house is silent. Not a creature is stirring....... I love having my weekend mornings like this. I haven't had the chance in quite a while!

Jenny - GWL was great. We love it. This was my third trip with the kids and dh's first time to go with us. It's nice because everything is contained so the kids can go ride the rides as long as they are in pairs and not everyone has to trek everywhere together. I will say, as much as I miss when my kids were little, it's nice having kids that are a bit older!

Dani - my parents got us a Vitamix last year for Christmas. I was shocked. We had fallen in love with it when we saw it at the state fair. I thought it would be a great way to eat better. I was saving up my bonus "gift cards" from work to get one. But they surprised us. I love it. The smoothies are amazing. I've also made some good soups. It's a great way to use up produce. In fact, I need to make smoothies for breakfast today. I have a great crepe recipe for crepes too. How can we find each other on Pinterest? I want to see what you have found!

Wookie - I love to cook too! I am struggling with our schedules right now because it is hard to find time before the kids' evening activities. That shrimp recipe sounds amazing. I need to make that. You make dinner every night for your whole household, right?

Pas - no trips planned? I am feeling your pain. I know we are going to do an adult trip in October but I can't figure out where to put a family trip.

Miss E - I haven't been able to justify the APs yet. I want to but now that oldest dd is starting high school, I think our trips will get shorter. Last year, we had 14 days in a calendar year. But we had free dining both times so probably better we didn't have the APs. Dh didn't want to discuss it during the first trip so..... Well later, one if his customers told him that if we go every year, you just bump the second trip up so that they fall in the same 12 months. We went in November and then in October. So anyway, he comes home and tells me what his customer said. I just rolled my eyes. I think someone tried to tell you that......lol

Mouse mommy - your touring style sounds very similar to ours. I am an early riser but the rest of my family likes to take their time getting out of bed. I don't mind the quiet time to enjoy my coffee or take a bath! It's not worth it to me to rush them for rope drop! We do usually have 2-3 early breakfasts so we get up early those days. But still not at rope drop since we are going to a restaurant. I think there are a lot of rope droppers on the Dis. Sometimes I feel inferior. A lot of people say you shouldn't bother going if you aren't going to do rope drop. Ack!!! We have fun doing it our way!

Melissa - I need to follow you too on Pinterest. All of this cooking talk is making me hungry!

Ginny - so did you use points for your airfare - awesome!! Love your split!

Hi to Everyone! I am going to get a fresh coffee and finish reading!
Enjoy your quiet morning!!!

My girls just got up and DH has already headed out to get a haircut and do the grocery shopping since we are going to get another foot of snow starting this afternoon...

The girls are playing a new app I got them, Monsters Inc. Run....it's free today from the App Store!!! So grab it if you are interested, they like it.

I agree about the feeling inferior thing. We love to sleep in on vacation (a luxury we don't have at home) and we get to the park when we get there. We have never had a problem riding what we want, but we also will stand in line for a reasonable time. (We don't run screaming from a 60-70 minute wait), but that's just us I guess.

Basically, every bit of advice doled out on the Dis as far as touring style is the opposite of what we do...and we have a fabulous time with our way of doing it.

We have ended up with more ADRs than I had planned but all in all we have 3 lunches (Biergarten, Via Napoli, 50's Prime Time), 2 dinners (Yachtsman Steakhouse =date night, and Be Our Guest), and 1 breakfast (Tusker House, which I've wanted to try for awhile)....plus we are waiting for the dessert party to be booked.

But, well be using the TiW card so should see some decent savings.

I'm excited about our ADR list.

It's the start of Feb vacation break up here in New England...there are sooooo many of my peeps on FB at the airport now going to Disney...so jealous!!! But, our turn is next!

PAST TRIPS:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #3144
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

I missed last night's toast so here's a morning toast to everyone:

And a coupon:

This weekend only, enjoy a bonus 40% off select items on DisneyStore.com. Use code: BONUS40

Off with DD to do some volunteer work. Have a great Saturday!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #3145
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B
Happy Thursday!

Dani, would love to be able to hit up MNSSHP this year... am waiting impatiently for Sam's school to release their 13-14 calendar....

:
I want to do MNSSHP again this year too. We loved it last year even in the pouring down rain. I now have to wait for 2 schools to release their calendars - argh! I am praying something lines up for a long weekend. If I have to, I'll take the younger two out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse
I'm feeling so down today. As it turns out, my oldest son is pretty good friends with one of the boys whose parents had the meth lab. Fortunately they didn't socialize outside of school, but this just reinforces my feelings of discomfort at letting my kids go to the homes of families that I don't know well.

I guess the whole school day was spent dealing with the children's questions about drugs, jail, foster care, etc. I cannot stop thinking about what these poor 5 little kids are and have been going through. I want to throttle their parents. Hopefully they will be in prison for a very long time.
This breaks my heart. Big hugs and prayers for both your son and his friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma

That's why you have me!!!
Linda - you are such a sweetie!, hugs to all of you dealing with parent issues. We are so lucky to live close to both sets of parents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK
to our newest RCs (Resort Changers) and to all the RC lurkers

I just loved the retro RC photos - you guys haven't changed a bit. Melissa, I hated laughing at your expense yesterday, but that "Christmas" card has got to be the strangest/rudest/dumbest thing. Is it time to send her a blank Mother's Day Card with only today's date? I can empathize with everyone's family issues

Slight tweak this week as AKL/CL was replaced with BWI for the 3 nights prior to FWC. Still holding strong on the cabin, especially as it's booked during a discount black out period, but I managed to get an SOG overflow rate (-20%). Doesn't mean I didn't try to change it, but they only had 3 overflow Deluxes left and they weren't ones we wanted.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and I hope that anyone who's sick or has sick kiddos gets well very soon and I hope our great hostess/mom/nurse/wife/friend/Resort Changer, Jeanette gets some sleep this morning.

Be back soon...
I think we are going to do BWI in the fall for the adult trip. Actually thinking 2 nights Swan or Dolphin and 2 nights BWI. we don't normally split but without kids, it's much more doable ( I think )
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3

I am so jealous of your motivation. DH and I are seriously going to get in shape soon...somehow. We both cannot seem to motivate eachother very well. We are always either busy, or bone tired. What's your mind control secret???
Me too! I gotta get on the ball!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1

melissa. Wow! Your mom sounds like a trip. I will no longer complain about mine.

Love the wreck it Ralph shirt!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1

Enjoy your quiet morning!!!

My girls just got up and DH has already headed out to get a haircut and do the grocery shopping since we are going to get another foot of snow starting this afternoon...

The girls are playing a new app I got them, Monsters Inc. Run....it's free today from the App Store!!! So grab it if you are interested, they like it.

I agree about the feeling inferior thing. We love to sleep in on vacation (a luxury we don't have at home) and we get to the park when we get there. We have never had a problem riding what we want, but we also will stand in line for a reasonable time. (We don't run screaming from a 60-70 minute wait), but that's just us I guess.

Basically, every bit of advice doled out on the Dis as far as touring style is the opposite of what we do...and we have a fabulous time with our way of doing it.

We have ended up with more ADRs than I had planned but all in all we have 3 lunches (Biergarten, Via Napoli, 50's Prime Time), 2 dinners (Yachtsman Steakhouse =date night, and Be Our Guest), and 1 breakfast (Tusker House, which I've wanted to try for awhile)....plus we are waiting for the dessert party to be booked.

But, well be using the TiW card so should see some decent savings.

I'm excited about our ADR list.

It's the start of Feb vacation break up here in New England...there are sooooo many of my peeps on FB at the airport now going to Disney...so jealous!!! But, our turn is next!
Great ADRs! I often feel inferior too. I seriously saw someone post that if you aren't going to get up early, you should just stay home. And then said how much her/his family complained about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK
I missed last night's toast so here's a morning toast to everyone:

And a coupon:

This weekend only, enjoy a bonus 40% off select items on DisneyStore.com. Use code: BONUS40

Off with DD to do some volunteer work. Have a great Saturday!
Ohhhh maybe I should do some shopping!!!

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
Old 02-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #3146
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Here are some homemade gluten free cinnamon rolls (before the icing) to go with KOOK's coffee

I'll be back to catch with everyone soon

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 02-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #3147
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

What did you use for the flour?

Old 02-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #3148
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Good morning, ladies!

Kook: Your morning coffee toast now has me humming the Mission Impossible theme!

Jen: I'm so glad the girls had a blast yesterday! How's DD4 today?

MM: Awwww, that Perry shirt is so CUTE! Have you guys done Biergarten before .... if so, what eats did you guys like best?

Lacey: I can just imagine the eye-rolling! I would've done the same thing. You know, we keep talking about the APs but the fact that we haven't bought them yet. I think getting that last trip in is and having to plan so far in advance is what's keeping us from pulling the trigger ... though we've decided we kinda want to do it.

Melissa: I am drooling over those cinnamon rolls. Oh my.

"Bees" Ladies: (Dani, I seriously love that... "bees" ) to you ladies who pumped! I did "straight from the tap" (LOL again, Dani!) for two years with Miss M; she didn't want any part of a bottle.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #3149
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

So how's this for planning .... I can't book my Nov 2013 DVC stay for another couple of months so I think what I'll do is book a Universal stay for Oct 2014!
Old 02-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #3150
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Good morning, ladies!

Kook: Your morning coffee toast now has me humming the Mission Impossible theme!

Jen: I'm so glad the girls had a blast yesterday! How's DD4 today?

MM: Awwww, that Perry shirt is so CUTE! Have you guys done Biergarten before .... if so, what eats did you guys like best?

Lacey: I can just imagine the eye-rolling! I would've done the same thing. You know, we keep talking about the APs but the fact that we haven't bought them yet. I think getting that last trip in is and having to plan so far in advance is what's keeping us from pulling the trigger ... though we've decided we kinda want to do it.

Melissa: I am drooling over those cinnamon rolls. Oh my.

"Bees" Ladies: (Dani, I seriously love that... "bees" ) to you ladies who pumped! I did "straight from the tap" (LOL again, Dani!) for two years with Miss M; she didn't want any part of a bottle.
We've done Biergarten several times before. We were actually going to skip it this time, but when our friends decided they were coming we added it back in because its a fun restaurant and we think they will like it.

We really enjoy the schnitzel, and the different sausages. Oddly enough, I am just finding out that they have a cheddar beer soup that apparently rivals Le Cellier so I will definitely be checking that out on this trip. DH loves the beers there, especially the size of the beers. And, they have some really nice German white wines that I enjoy.

Even though we were ok leaving it out if the rotation for once, we are excited to have it back in.

PAST TRIPS:
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: