Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2013, 03:00 AM   #1
ethanwa
Premier Passport AP / D23 Charter Member / D23 Geek of the Week / 2013 and 2015 D23 Expo Sorcerers Ticket

What are the things i should so IMMEDIATELY at the 120 day mark?

We booked a concierge room and because of it we can book stuff at the 120 day mark. What are things we MUST book at that time to get ahead of everyone else?

This is our first Disney Cruise by the way... on the Fantasy on the 7-day Eastern cruise.

Ethan

Been to DL, WDW, Aulani, D23 Expo, on DCL, and to Universal Orlando.

Florida residents since Sept. 2013. We live three minutes from the Magic Kingdom.
ethanwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:12 AM   #2
Yvet
♫ She is a dancing queen ♪ One of the Netherpeople
Has quite a unique FE

If you want a cabana at Castaway Cay then that is the FIRST thing you need to do.

Palo, Remy reservations

Upcomming Trip:
WDW: May 9th 2013
DCL: May 18th EBTA

Previous Trips:
ABD: 2011 (Backstage Magic)
DCL: 2008 (Western) - 2009 (PCC1.0) - 2010 (EBTA, MED, PCC2.0) - 2012 (PCC3.0, PCC4.0)
DL, 2000 - 2006 - 2011.
DLRP, 1995 - 1996 - 2002 - 2003 - 2007 - 2008 - 2011 - 2012.
WDW, 1999 - 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 (april/may + dec) - 2009 (april/may + dec) - 2010 (april/may + dec) - 2011 (april/may + dec) - 2012 (June + Dec).
Yvet is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 04:15 AM   #3
bmer1rick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanwa View Post
We booked a concierge room and because of it we can book stuff at the 120 day mark. What are things we MUST book at that time to get ahead of everyone else?

This is our first Disney Cruise by the way... on the Fantasy on the 7-day Eastern cruise.

Ethan
Yep: Some things go real quickly and since you are on the Fantasy, there is at least one more (BBB).

1. Adult Dining: Palo brunch goes the quickest, then Palo Dinner, Remy Brunch and Remy Dinner.

2. Cabanas at CC: The family cabanas and Adult cabanas go quick especially during summer break.

3. Bippidi Boppidi Boutique/Pirate League: The Pirate League appts on Pirate Night Day go quickly so if you are thinking of having your kids get made up for Pirate Night, I would grab one of those.

4. Excursions you don't want to miss: Most excursions don't sell out, but I wouldn't take a chance if there is one you really want to do... You can always cancel it later.

Last edited by bmer1rick; 02-23-2013 at 04:36 AM.
bmer1rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:49 AM   #4
courtnvm
Mouseketeer

I would say cabanas are number 1, with BBB being number 2. You're sailing concierge, so you'll get whatever Palo and Remy reservation you want. They even hold about half of the reservations back to book once you're on board. Excursions are important, but not at the 120 day mark.

courtnvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #5
bmer1rick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtnvm View Post
I would say cabanas are number 1, with BBB being number 2. You're sailing concierge, so you'll get whatever Palo and Remy reservation you want. They even hold about half of the reservations back to book once you're on board. Excursions are important, but not at the 120 day mark.
I agree, cabanas would be first if you want one... Then BBB and adult dining...

Be careful not getting Palo/Remy reservations. PP is correct they keep a limited number ressies back for concierge, but they sometimes don't have them for every time slot available. If you wait for concierge to get them for you, the time slot you want may not be available... especially brunch. We have sailed concierge several times and I speak from experience. We thought the same way the PP and did get Palo brunch on one of our first concierge cruises, just not when we wanted. Now we do it ourselves just to make sure.
bmer1rick is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: