Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #226
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlong329 View Post
That sounds flattering to me! I mean, it sounds like she was playing the role well! We saw MP on Broadway ... she's too the point! Sometimes, the truth hurts! If the actor/actress falls out of character, I'd think it would be disappointing.

Steven
Yes! Mary isn't sweetness and light....the movie makes her a bit sweeter than the book, but she's abrupt and to the point!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Va-NanaTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #227
Polyluvr
DIS Veteran

You guys have been really busy !

I have been busy w the kids off of school this week and trying to keep up w the Jodi Arias murder trial

I sent a request for the Fb page ~ my avatar is of 2 boys sitting in chairs looking out at the water.

I am so excited to see this much activity on this meet !

Hope everyone has a great day and a nice weekend !!!
Polyluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #228
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

Gotcha added to FB,

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
mom x4,grandma x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #229
disneyfan888
DIS Veteran

I just sent a request for the FB page
My avatar picture for my profile in FB is my husband and I in wedding gear in front of Cinderella Castle

Also, who is it that I need to send an email for the FE? Sorry, have been a way for a couple of days and my head is spinning in circles

[

disneyfan888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #230
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan888 View Post
I just sent a request for the FB page
My avatar picture for my profile in FB is my husband and I in wedding gear in front of Cinderella Castle

Also, who is it that I need to send an email for the FE? Sorry, have been a way for a couple of days and my head is spinning in circles

Send me your FE Info and I will add you, Be sure and send an e-mail address for me to send the list to when the time comes. I wont post your e-mail on the lists just for me to use.

I just added you to the FB page too.

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
Old 02-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #231
disneyfan888
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbroq View Post
For sure this cruise will have a lot of Boricuas on board! A lot of residents have been waiting for this for a long time!
We are from Hatillo, but are planning to move to Orlando as well, hooked on trulia.com looking at houses.
We are also traveling with family. This is gonna be great!
Hi there and

My father is from Arecibo, so we are city neighbors! I have fond memories of our family and our visits to Plaza del Norte
This cruise will be amazing and full of so much energy. We can't wait. We are really excited about this particular cruise not only because it leaves from San Juan, but because we will have plenty of family members on board from the Island that we don't see as much anymore. Orlando is great we love it. We moved here to be closer to the mouse

Talk to you soon! So nice to meet you!

[

disneyfan888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #232
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

Carol your added to FB,

thank you!

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
Old 02-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #233
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good day.
May head out to Disney before it gets too hot today, if not I will go tomorrow for sure. Suppose to be 88 today which is a bit toasty for walking in a theme park.

Anybody else here like to watch the ships pull out? I will watch the Fantasy pull out today and the Dream tomorrow.

Next Thursday if anyone watches the Dream pull out you will see me waving on deck 11 with a white Mickey hand on, about midship to a little towards forward.

I thought I would post my photo so you can recognise me waving.

I am so ready for that cruise!!!

Have a great day everyone and I will check back later today,

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
Old 02-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #234
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom x4,grandma x4 View Post
Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good day.
May head out to Disney before it gets too hot today, if not I will go tomorrow for sure. Suppose to be 88 today which is a bit toasty for walking in a theme park.

Anybody else here like to watch the ships pull out? I will watch the Fantasy pull out today and the Dream tomorrow.

Next Thursday if anyone watches the Dream pull out you will see me waving on deck 11 with a white Mickey hand on, about midship to a little towards forward.

I thought I would post my photo so you can recognise me waving.

I am so ready for that cruise!!!

Have a great day everyone and I will check back later today,

Kathy
sounds like a fun day!!! Wish I could join you! As for next week, make sure you are wearing that same outfit and have your back to the camera!

Have a wonderful Saturday and think of us with the gray skies, wet, cold, but not cold enough to snow weather....everyone ELSE gets snow....but not us!

Nov 77-one day WDW; Oct 01--POR; Oct 04--GF; Dec 05--GC Concierge/BC Concierge/Disney Wonder; May 06--GF Concierge; Sept 06- Disney Magic, Western Carib; May 07--SSR; Sept/Oct 07--Disney Magic, Eastern Carib; Jan 08--SSR; April 08 Cont Concierge; Aug 08--GC Concierge; Aug-Sep 08--Disney Magic, Eastbound Panama Canal; Dec 08--GF Palm Club; Apr 09--AKL; Oct 09--SSR; Dec 09--Polynesian-Disney Magic Eastern Carib; May 10--VWL; Jun 10--POFQ; Nov/Dec 10--Disney Magic Western Carib-Saratoga Springs; Feb 11--GC; Jun 11 B2B Disney Dream/Dream; Oct.11--SSR; Jan 12--VWL; May 12--HHI; Jul 12--Magic 2 Day; Nov12--Bay Lake Towers; Nov 12--Fantasy Eastern Carib; Feb 13--POR; May 13--Boardwalk Villas; Oct 13--Old Key West; Dec 13--Fantasy Western Carib; Jan 14--SSR; Jan 14--Dream Bahamas;
Old 02-23-2013, 07:07 AM   #235
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

OK, i went to the website for the bands and discovered our name is too long!
So, would there be any objection if I put this instead?

Pirates of the So. Carib on the one side and
Disney Magic Sept 2014 on the other? I tried several different ways of putting the info and I can also do
So. Caribbean Pirates
I didn't like that at all...and there is no way to get Part Deux on there at all unless I did this

Pirates of the So. Carib
Part Deux

But that leaves no room for Disney Magic on there.

What is your opinion?

Old 02-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #236
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va-NanaTink View Post
OK, i went to the website for the bands and discovered our name is too long!
So, would there be any objection if I put this instead?

Pirates of the So. Carib on the one side and
Disney Magic Sept 2014 on the other? I tried several different ways of putting the info and I can also do
So. Caribbean Pirates
I didn't like that at all...and there is no way to get Part Deux on there at all unless I did this

Pirates of the So. Carib
Part Deux

But that leaves no room for Disney Magic on there.

What is your opinion?

I vote for putting the Magic on it, that means more to me than Part Deux since it is not the 2nd time for me. Just my opinion. I will be happy with what ever you decide.

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
Old 02-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #237
happy55girl
Mouseketeer

Kathy can I sneak in your suite case??? I too need a break from this cold, wet, dank weather!!! I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver lol

I also rather Magic than Part Duex although it will be sadly missed!

Septmeber 2012 Wonder 6 night Repo Van - LA
September 2013 Wonder 5 night Repo Van - LA
happy55girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #238
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy55girl View Post
Kathy can I sneak in your suite case??? I too need a break from this cold, wet, dank weather!!! I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver lol

I also rather Magic than Part Duex although it will be sadly missed!

If you can fit your welcome to come, although you may have to sleep in a life boat

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
Old 02-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #239
mom x4,grandma x4
DIS Veteran

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I watched the Fantasy pull out tonight on the web cam.

That was my excitement for the day.

Kathy

doodledoo9999@yahoo.com
Old 02-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #240
Va-NanaTink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom x4,grandma x4 View Post
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I watched the Fantasy pull out tonight on the web cam.

That was my excitement for the day.

Kathy
I have a friend and her DH aboard....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: