Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #16
daughtersrus
DIS Veteran

He was transferred to Statesville Prison in Joliet earlier today. It's about 10 miles from his house.

They're not saying if he will be transferred to another prison or serve his time there.

I have to say again how bad I feel for his children. Although they may not think that they need it, I hope that they seek out help and counseling.
daughtersrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #17
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws

with his pension stopped, it is another hurdle for his kids. I am not saying he should still receive it, but I was under the impression that his kids were surviving due to it. Hopefully family - dependable family - is able to care for them.
Outside of his kids..he is a special kind of evil that got off lucky in my eyes.
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!

FINFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2013, 02:04 AM   #18
PaulaSB12
DIS Veteran

What is happening with his kids? The last I heard they where all living with the eldest brother? With both of the families wanting custody, have they let him keep them together? I would think being with their brother would be the best for them rather than splitting them up between families.
PaulaSB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #19
daughtersrus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaSB12 View Post
What is happening with his kids? The last I heard they where all living with the eldest brother? With both of the families wanting custody, have they let him keep them together? I would think being with their brother would be the best for them rather than splitting them up between families.
The older son, Stephen, divorced and is caring for Stacy's two children in their Bolingbrook home. He's also a former cop. Last I read, he was fired for inappropriate behavior on the job. I think that there's a lawsuit with that as well.

The two boys with Kathleen are both over 18 and in college. Tom is living full time out east and Kris ia at an IL state school.

Drew also has an adult son Eric, that has nothing to do with Drew.

I know that there was a large life insurance policy on Kathleen that was to go to her two boys. Stacy is still considered to be alive.

Drew had a lot of different businesses including a bar and claimed to have a lot of money. He transferred quite a bit into an account for Stephen to use for the kids before his arrest. I don"t think he was paying for his lawyers.

No matter what, the kids are the ones that suffer.

Drew was transferred from Statesville in Joliet to the prison in Pontiac yesterday
. That's about an hour from Bolingbrook. He hasn't had visits from his kids so far, so It probably doesn't matter much.
daughtersrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: