Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
mickeyshellbelle
Mouseketeer

How to keep stateroom when reshopping?

Hi!
So I just booked an Alaskan cruise for next year! I will be sailing this May and will look to reshop the Alaskan cruise on board. However, I would like to keep the stateroom I picked. Its the only one left on the floor and side I prefer. Can the 10% discount just be applied to an existing reservation? I will be adding a TA when rebooking on board. Does that make a difference? I rebooked for this May's cruise while on board in November and I remember not keeping the same stateroom. Just curious if its possible. Thank you!
Trips with DF: March 07(BWV), March 2008(BCV), September 2008(BWV), DEC 2008(Dolphin&SSR), May 2009(AKV), September 2009 engagement!(BWV), December 2009(Disney Wonder & BLT), May 2010(BCV), August 2010(RP & AKL), November 2010(BCV), May 2011-Wedding!(AKV), Oct 2011(BWV), December 2011(BLT & Disney Dream!), January 2012 (BCV), May 2012(Disney's Aulani), June 2012(AKL), November 2012(Disney Fantasy) May 2013(Disney Fantatsy & BLT),November 2013(AKV),December 2013 NYE(BWV),
March 2014(Magic & WLV), November 2014(BLT)
mickeyshellbelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: