Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #76
XebainSotau
Earning My Ears

Your reference to my page at Tigger Travels got my attention. Missing CC is a real bummer. That was fortunate for us that they tried again and the next day was about as perfect as it could have been.

In May 2007 we were aboard the Wonder and made our first stop at CC but it was so terrible due to a storm the previous day. All swimming was restricted to that closest area where they rent Hobies but there were no rentals. Shark nets were torn and there was a shark in the family and snorkel area. It was windy, cloudy and cold but my wife and I swam across the enclosed area with our own snorkel equipment. We got spooked half way across and high-tailed it back.

HERE IS THE FUN PART: We went to CC the very next day to make it up and once again, it was beyond PERFECT! Weather clear, sun shining, nets fixed and shark gone. It turned out to be one of our best times there... of course there are a lot of those "one of our best times there"! XD 11 visits down with two more in October 2013 on DVC cruise! Woohoo!!
XebainSotau is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: