Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #46
XebainSotau
Earning My Ears

I whole heartedly agree with QuiltTeddy. Magic is the best ship. We were on her twice in the past few months for our 11th and 13th cruise with DCL. Disney's Main Street program keeps the ship beautiful, but as a frequent cruiser I saw a couple very minor things that you definitely would not have noticed had you not sailed on her very often. On our veranda there was what looked like a hole that rusted through on the decorative facia around the door. Also, the door did not lock the way it is supposed to, but big whoop!

Additionally, while walking on deck 6 down the port side somewhere around mid-ship someone pointed out a loose thread on one of the medallions in the carpet. I thought it was due to age, but I just happen to walk out the elevator about an hour later and someone was there fixing it. Turns out it was just a one off. This is the type of performance we always expect from the Crew of the best ship on earth.

Food and crew were nothing but impeccable. We did have one extremely minor issue with one crew member but it turned out to be a misunderstanding and it was corrected quickly.

The ship is ready for its overhaul coming up later this year but you could not tell it. We have cruised on RC ships fresh out of dry dock that looked far worse for the wear. DCL is Magical!!
XebainSotau is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: