Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #16
"Cinder" Ella's Mom
DIS Veteran

Be sure to call for dining. My ressie shows up under my profile, but I could only book dining from 180 days out. I called and got everything I needed. It does show up on my trip now as well.
"Cinder" Ella's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
Minnesota!
Shoeless in Minnesota
Has lots of rules in bed
Must have my Jelly Belly's from the Main Street candy store
I am quite spacy

I will be a dissenter and say I absolutely LOVE the new site. It's so much more user friendly, I have not run into one single issue (my 180+10 opened up a few weeks ago and I was able to get everything I "needed" and even now - tons of places with availability!).

I think they really did well with this upgraded site!

Hope all the issues you guys are having are sorted out pronto!
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #18
DisneyDreamingInMI
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota! View Post
I will be a dissenter and say I absolutely LOVE the new site. It's so much more user friendly, I have not run into one single issue (my 180+10 opened up a few weeks ago and I was able to get everything I "needed" and even now - tons of places with availability!).

Can I ask what browser/version you are using? Are you viewing the site on a Mac or PC? Maybe you can steer the rest of us in the right direction?!?! Thanks!

CBR - March 1997, CBR - May 2004, Off-Site - August 2008, Poly - February 2012 (First Family Trip!), GF - February 2014

DisneyDreamingInMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #19
Minnesota!
Shoeless in Minnesota
Has lots of rules in bed
I am quite spacy

I am using both a Mac and a PC (Mac at work, PC at home). I use Google Chrome at home...at work I believe it's Safari? It's been perfect on both.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #20
h&D3
Mouseketeer

Wow....

I wonder what you are doing that the rest of us can't.

I just checked on IE, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and I can't get the 180+10 to show up either. Heck, for the reservations I do have, I have I can't even get the rest of my family to stay linked to them (shows me alone with 3 other guests) I've tried updating it several times and it won't keep the info. It sure makes that sharing the list of reservations with others a bunch of hooey.

~D
Old 02-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #21
jemh628
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota!

I second this. I have also been lucky enough to not encounter any problems and also love this new website. I can totally understand the frustration most are experiencing and hope that very soon you will be enjoying the benefits of the new site.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #22
Ladcassidy
Mouseketeer

That scares me! We have 2 early ADR's for 2 different mornings for CP until we decide what day we want to do MK. Now I am worried about cancelling one of those and ending up losing both!! So sorry this happened to you!!![/QUOTE]

I was at Disney last week with more ADRs than we needed. I held my breath each time I canceled or changed one, so afraid that my "keepers" would disappear, too. All worked out perfectly for our trip, but breath holding is bound to become standard operating procedure.
Ladcassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #23
Minnesota!
Shoeless in Minnesota
Has lots of rules in bed
I am quite spacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by h&D3 View Post
I wonder what you are doing that the rest of us can't.

I just checked on IE, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and I can't get the 180+10 to show up either. Heck, for the reservations I do have, I have I can't even get the rest of my family to stay linked to them (shows me alone with 3 other guests) I've tried updating it several times and it won't keep the info. It sure makes that sharing the list of reservations with others a bunch of hooey.

~D
No clue! My husband and I were just using it at home last night - and we both commented about how wonderful the new site is...much more user friendly. I love that for each day they show our reservations - dining, hotel, etc. And when I went to make my ADR's, all the days of our trip were highlighted on the calendar and I just went through and booked each one. Never an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemh628 View Post
I second this. I have also been lucky enough to not encounter any problems and also love this new website. I can totally understand the frustration most are experiencing and hope that very soon you will be enjoying the benefits of the new site.
I am glad I am not the only one - I thought maybe I was losing my mind!! Happy to hear you aren't having any issues...
Old 02-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #24
book_junkie
DIS Veteran

Eaten Reservations

I thought it was just me because we weren't staying on property.... For the first time in a LOOONG time we have relatives that live about 10 minutes away, so we're staying with them for our May trip. I made reservations in December online and over the phone, then updated all my info when the 'new' experiences asked, and now can't find any of my reservations online. Guess I'm going to spend a long day on the phone one weekend confirming everything.

I wouldn't worry too much, except a couple of them were either paid in advance or the credit card holds, and I don't want to get charged....

Past Trips: Oct 14 Cruise & Land; Nov-Dec 2013; May 2013 WDW; Oct-Nov 2012 WDW; Oct 2011 WDW Mother/Daughter Getaway; Oct/Nov 2010 WDW; Oct 2010 WDW Mother/Daughter Getaway; Oct 2009 WDW; June 2008 DL ; Nov 2007 WDW Clan Reunion; Nov 2004 WDW; June 1994 WDW Family Trip; March 1986 WDW Family Trip
book_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #25
clareita
Mouseketeer

Well, the new wesbsite really saved my bacon for our April trip. I was looking at the reservations and I saw that it had us checking out on April 18. This is a problem since we are leaving on April 19. I immediately called and was able to add a night onto the reservation. The only reason I saw it is that I was making ADRs. Can you imagine not realizing this mistake until you were checking in?
clareita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #26
h&D3
Mouseketeer

One thing I wished it did...

.. well, besides work for me.... is I wish there was some way to include reservations for other things that we've booked. Special tours (sunrise safari, and, wishes boat cruise, BBB) none of those will show up under reservations because they are not dining or resort reservations. To me that would be worth it right there.

~D

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: