Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
msmama
DIS Veteran

A few world showcase questions

I've always loved world showcase and I'm lucky that my almost 5 year old is taking after me! He's already asking about visiting all the "states."

Can anyone explain the passports? Last year we did the Duffy bear on a stick and it was great. Does the passport have space for more than just a stamp? (Like his name in various languages or some of them drew their flag).

For the new agent P adventure, does it go in country order or is it a lot of running back and forth?

I know there is a store that sells tea the UK, but is it tea bags or loose leaf? The store has always intimidated me going in with my son, but I'll have alone time this trip. Also, do they have any cute disney tea pots (there or somewhere else)? I'm in need of a new one but can wait if I can pick one up at WDW.

msmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmama
I've always loved world showcase and I'm lucky that my almost 5 year old is taking after me! He's already asking about visiting all the "states."

Can anyone explain the passports? Last year we did the Duffy bear on a stick and it was great. Does the passport have space for more than just a stamp? (Like his name in various languages or some of them drew their flag).

For the new agent P adventure, does it go in country order or is it a lot of running back and forth?

I know there is a store that sells tea the UK, but is it tea bags or loose leaf? The store has always intimidated me going in with my son, but I'll have alone time this trip. Also, do they have any cute disney tea pots (there or somewhere else)? I'm in need of a new one but can wait if I can pick one up at WDW.
Each Agent P adventure takes place within a single country. You can opt to quit at the end of a country or I believe you're given the option to do another. There is no order to the countries, however. Each mission probably takes about 30 minutes or so. Only 7 of the 11 countries have it.

DW tells me there are both kinds of tea in Twinings and teapots as well. I don't know why it would be intimidating with a child.

Last edited by mesaboy2; 02-22-2013 at 01:42 PM.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: