DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #31
Dean
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by a742246 View Post
Dean, I am amazed on how well you write and how you put thoughts to paper. Not to many people can do that! I know I can't.
I thank you and I try including proof reading generally. I know there are others that do better than I in expressing their thoughts. I can get wordy and technical at times but I've gotten better overall in this area and I've ceased trying to convince people (sometimes) and just let them know my opinion and let it speak for itself where applicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizBub View Post
Ok, can I jump in and ask a question regarding the thread title?

Say I bought or rented one of the e-bay offerings with the $95 fee. Who would collect this money? The ads say that you have to pay it to Disney upon check-in but it seems like these transactions are frowned upon and I would be too worried that my planned/paid for vacation would evaporate.

How do people who trade in with RCI and use it themselves pay this fee? Do they write a check or use a credit card at the front desk or do they send it in advance?
The rule used to be to pay ahead of time though they would take it at check in, they now only take it at check in. The fee goes to DVD ultimately.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: