DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
erikawolf2004
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Aulani Studio Storage

Is there a dress in the Aulani Studio or do we need to bring some kind of storage/closet organizer for our studio. There will be 2 adults and 2 kids in our studio and I don't want to live out of our suitcases for 9 days.

Thanks, Erika

erikawolf2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
wuzzles
Mouseketeer

The tv stand is a dresser. Not really enough space for 4 people though. When my party of three went my daughter and I filled up all but 2 of the drawers by ourselves - and we packed extremely light. My husband had two drawers and kept the rest of his clothes hung in the closet or in his suitcase under the bed.

They elevate the bed and leave a nice space underneath so it is pretty easy to pull out the suitcase to get something and then just tuck it back away when you are done.
wuzzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
Anal Annie
....at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't stop it....

We always use studios and I have never, ever found enough (drawer) storage in ANY DVC studio although some have slightly bigger drawers than others. The dresser in the BWV studio was taller than most and therefore had more drawers but some are ridiculously small. I find that we usually have to put one duffle (or suitcase) on the luggage rack stand and operate out of at least 1 bag like that. If the closets are big enough I put the rack in the closet and set the bag on it in there. Otherwise, like wuzzles already mentioned I slide a bag in & out from under the bed. Not the ideal situation tho. If I am not too pressed for space I bring one of the over-the-door clear shoe organizers to hang over the bathroom door (which is a common practice on a cruise to save space). Those are handy to hold keys, lanyards, sunscreens, small cameras, sunglasses etc. and helps organize the clutter.

My first ever trip report - Disneyland Paris and our DCL Med cruise: http://thewhitehouseblog.weebly.com/ (Still a work in progress.)
Jan 2014 - 5 n @ AKV Jambo House / Aug 2013 - 9 nights @ SSR / Aug 2012 - 9 n @ Boardwalk Villas and HRH / Mar-Apr 2012 6 n @ Bay Lake / August 2011 Disneyland Paris and DCL MED cruise / August 2010 Disney's DVC resort at Hilton Head Island, SC / March 2010 Kidani Village at AKV / August '09 BCV & Vero Beach / May '09 SSR / July '08 AKV & B2B Cruises on The Wonder/ January '08 VWL / August '07 OKW / July '06 Offsite - Waikiki, Kona & Ka'anapali, Hawaii / July '05 Disneyland & Disney Magic West Coast Cruise to the Mexican Riviera / Summer '04 CSR / May '03 Offsite - St. John, USVI / Summer '02 AKL & O.C., MD

[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]
Anal Annie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: