Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #376
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellanotte10

Can't see anything! looks good! but you did remind me to get my eyebrows waxed
Glad I could help....
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #377
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,606

Go to the bank for cash?? I always have to stop in because I want certain denominations... esp lots of $1's
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #378
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD
Go to the bank for cash?? I always have to stop in because I want certain denominations... esp lots of $1's
I usually forget and just go to the casino and get the money out of the ATM, my ATM card does not charge a fee, so no problem there, but when I am out getting all my stuff done, I could stop by the bank. Thanks for the reminder....and I mean it too. That was a very good tip
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #379
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I usually forget and just go to the casino and get the money out of the ATM, my ATM card does not charge a fee, so no problem there, but when I am out getting all my stuff done, I could stop by the bank. Thanks for the reminder....and I mean it too. That was a very good tip
No problem . I like to have lots of 1's and 5's for tipping (room service, porters). I have a list on my computer I print out and check things off... I can't remember all the errands and such but I remember that one. I also do a mail hold - do you do that?
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #380
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD

No problem . I like to have lots of 1's and 5's for tipping (room service, porters). I have a list on my computer I print out and check things off... I can't remember all the errands and such but I remember that one. I also do a mail hold - do you do that?
I have put the mail on hold, call my alarm company, have my son house sitting, plants with the neighbor, called credit card companies, got the passports out of the safe deposit box, printed cruise paper work, got prescriptions filled, kindle is loaded with books.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #381
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I have put the mail on hold, call my alarm company, have my son house sitting, plants with the neighbor, called credit card companies, got the passports out of the safe deposit box, printed cruise paper work, got prescriptions filled, kindle is loaded with books.
Way to go! You can probably skip this one on my list "Turn off AC"...

You have to call your credit cards? Mine has a process online to notify them of travel.

Are you in charge of all the vacay prep? My husband has it easy too...
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #382
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD

Way to go! You can probably skip this one on my list "Turn off AC"...

You have to call your credit cards? Mine has a process online to notify them of travel.

Are you in charge of all the vacay prep? My husband has it easy too...
My heat/ac is programmed, so we program it to turn on and off at different times depending on when we are at home, but with my son there, he will change fit I am sure...

I never thought to look on line to see if I could do it fro the web, I have always just called.

Yes, I do all the prep, DH just has to show up.. Ha ha.. We spoil them huh?
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #383
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
My heat/ac is programmed, so we program it to turn on and off at different times depending on when we are at home, but with my son there, he will change fit I am sure...

I never thought to look on line to see if I could do it fro the web, I have always just called.

Yes, I do all the prep, DH just has to show up.. Ha ha.. We spoil them huh?
We sure do. I even have to help him pack his clothes (AFTER I pack ALL mine and pack all communal things)... sheesh!!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #384
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,606

Oh one more thing I do - make sure to pay all bills. I have the due dates for all of them written in a file so I make sure any I have in hand are paid and any I don't have but will be due when or soon after my trip are paid up too!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #385
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD
Oh one more thing I do - make sure to pay all bills. I have the due dates for all of them written in a file so I make sure any I have in hand are paid and any I don't have but will be due when or soon after my trip are paid up too!
I have on my list to check my bills, I can say that overall most of mine are auto pay, but another good tip... I plan on handling that tomorrow.

Not sure i mentioned this before but we are doing a re-if on the house, and we close tomorrow. Ugh huh so I have to do all of that prior to leaving on vacations. So I think I have to continue to pay the bills on the old mortgage and the new bills, so hopefully I will not miss anything.
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #386
TifffanyD
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa, FL - an hourish from the mouse!
Posts: 7,606

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I have on my list to check my bills, I can say that overall most of mine are auto pay, but another good tip... I plan on handling that tomorrow.

Not sure i mentioned this before but we are doing a re-if on the house, and we close tomorrow. Ugh huh so I have to do all of that prior to leaving on vacations. So I think I have to continue to pay the bills on the old mortgage and the new bills, so hopefully I will not miss anything.
Oh man - that does sound stressful - but I am sure it will go fine!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #387
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD

Oh man - that does sound stressful - but I am sure it will go fine!
I hope so... But I would rather over pay and get it back later than to miss something. I know I will get it back eventually...
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #388
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle
 
tiggrbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3,836

You are super-organized!
__________________


DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 38/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
tiggrbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #389
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

I promise there are times that I do not feel organized....

Today has been a very stressful day for work. I am at home today, but it seemed to dawn on everyone that I was gone after today, so everyone need me to review this and comment on that, QA this and on and on and on....

I am leaving right now to go my pre cruise massage. I will feel better in moments!
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 AM   #390
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me
 
dgbg100106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 47,556

Well this morning I took an hour to go through all my shorts and capri's... I must say it sure was nice to toss a dozen or so... But, I had a whole section of the next size down, even with tags still on, so I can safely say that I have plenty of clothes to wear on the cruise.

Now, I have not had a bathing suit on this body in years... I still dont think I am there...
__________________
Brandi & David Thanks Lulu's Mom

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
caribbean, celebrity, cruise, fun, spain



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: