Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #31
airhead991
Earning My Ears

Help becoming a Disney TA

Hi all! I am new here and I would LOVE for anyone that has info on becoming a Disney TA to message me!! Please! I realize it is a very demanding job, and I have read all the pros and cons... I am still interested... I would appreciate any help! Thank you!
airhead991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #32
Lilsec3
Earning My Ears

Any help would be great

I am very interested in this as a job as well.

If anyone has any valuable information I would greatly appreciate it!
Lilsec3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:30 AM   #33
Rachaelt
Mouseketeer

I recently left Disney after 3 years in reservations. I've completed the College of Disney Knowledge, and I still have many contacts in the DRC organization. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Rachaelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #34
heffalumpicwoozle
Earning My Ears

I am a native Floridian who relocated to Texas last year. I have been visiting the Disney World Resort for over 20 years. I would love to become a part time agent. Any ideas?
heffalumpicwoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #35
mickeysgirl17
Wish I was at Disney

I haven't read this whole thread, but does anyone know how to work for Disney officially? I don't want to work for a travel company. I want to work for Disney itself. I have an associates degree in hospitality, travel and tourism and I want to be one of those people who answer the phones when you call to book your vacation. Anyone know if these people work from home or if they work in a call center?

I heard there are online courses offered by Disney and then you take a test and if you pass, you could be considered for a Disney job. Not sure where to start tho.
First trip December 2006 9 Days at Pop Century, January 2007 1 day trip to MK, May 2007 1 day trip to MK, August 24th Pirate and Princess Party, May 2008 DD's birthday at MK! December 9, 2008 mvmcp May 2010 4 days offsite DD's 7th birthday and baby's 1st trip! December 2012 6 days at Pop Century, Deluxe dp, September 2015 , First Cruise on Disney Dream 4 night bahamian
Me DD DS

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon"-Will Turner
mickeysgirl17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #36
kbelle8995
DIS Veteran

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysgirl17 View Post
I haven't read this whole thread, but does anyone know how to work for Disney officially? I don't want to work for a travel company. I want to work for Disney itself. I have an associates degree in hospitality, travel and tourism and I want to be one of those people who answer the phones when you call to book your vacation. Anyone know if these people work from home or if they work in a call center?

I heard there are online courses offered by Disney and then you take a test and if you pass, you could be considered for a Disney job. Not sure where to start tho.
They list job openings online. You might want to check it out. I haven't heard of any online courses. Maybe as part of the applicant process.? It used to be more like just applying for a job anywhere. You apply and then they interview you and see if you are Disney material. I assume it's still the same. Google Disney Jobs.

If anyone has applied recently chime in please

Last edited by kbelle8995; 02-14-2014 at 10:54 AM.
kbelle8995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #37
SamSam

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysgirl17 View Post

Dh and I sometimes talk of working part-time/seasonally at WDW when we retire, so I keep Disney Career in my favorite's so I can glance at it occasionally. lol They happen to have an opening for Call Center Representative listed. Good luck!

If I didn't mess it up, here's a link to the official Disney Careers website:
http://wdw.disneycareers.com/en/default/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: