Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
npmommie
Channels George Michael in her car...

My opinion on Caribbean Beach

We are back from a week at CBR. First time at a moderate. We have only stayed at deluxe resorts so that is all i have to compare to....Overall i liked it. The theme is nice, the pool was great, the food court was fine and we ate at Shutters 2 x and it was really good!
My only issue is actually two things. I didnt think the room was the cleanest on check in. There was a piece of candy on the floor by the bed, and a cap to a hairspray or something.
But there was nothing else too bad.

I dont like to have anyone in the room, so i always leave the privacy sign up and the housekeepers always leave a bag of supplies. They did this but they never included toilet paper. So we had to ask for that.

My other issue is the first day i ordered water delivery and as we were leaving for the park i called the front desk and told them i would pick it up there on our way back.......i put the privacy sign on the doorknob and we left.
Well upon return we found the case of water in the room.

I get that they did it to be helpful but the privacy sign should mean do not enter the room. That really bugged me, i didnt say anything but i wanted to.
What if someone was in the room ill or sleeping?

The bus was fine, no issues, no long waits. Longest i think we waited was about 5 - 10 min tops.
We were in trinidad north.
npmommie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: