Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
cjsm&d
DIS Veteran

Red face Who's stubborn like me?

Anyone else make up their minds about a resort at WDW before giving it a chance and later wondering why you took so long to stay there?

For many years I thumbed my nose at staying at CSR and S&D. My DW would mention them but I'd just say that they don't appeal to me and I won't like them.

I remember telling her that CSR looks boring and when we were staying at YC mentioning that I thought that S&D looks out of place among these beautiful EPCOT resorts... well now...

DW finally talked me into trying CSR 3 years ago, and now it's my family's favorite moderate resort!

Last trip down i was determined to stay in the EPCOT area. DW priced the nurse's deal at Swan. I really didn't want to do it, but how could I argue with staying outide of EPCOT for HALF the money it would have cost to stay at YC/BC?

Now I would stay there anytime! The restaurants and amenities are great! I'd probably still rather stay at YC, but unless the prices become more equitable, I'm now a S&D fan!

Last edited by cjsm&d; 02-20-2013 at 07:09 PM.
cjsm&d is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: