Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #1141
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel took the picture carefully from River and studied it. He looked down at it, then back at River. "You look like your mom," he said, handing it back to her.
River: "professor Collins said the same thing." she said taking the picture back from Daniel and carefully sliding it back into her envelope. River looked around at the other students and wondered if it was obvious to them that she and Daniel were "together". She couldn't decide if it mattered to her or not. She looked at Daniel and said quietly so no one else could hear "thanks for giving me the idea to talk to the professor, and the confidence to do so."
Old 02-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #1142
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "professor Collins said the same thing." she said taking the picture back from Daniel and carefully sliding it back into her envelope. River looked around at the other students and wondered if it was obvious to them that she and Daniel were "together". She couldn't decide if it mattered to her or not. She looked at Daniel and said quietly so no one else could hear "thanks for giving me the idea to talk to the professor, and the confidence to do so."
Daniel: Daniel smiled softly. In a voice just as low as hers, he replied, "Anything for you. But, I do think that needed to be done. And I'm glad you did, because you seem happy, and if you're happy I'm happy."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #1143
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled softly. In a voice just as low as hers, he replied, "Anything for you. But, I do think that needed to be done. And I'm glad you did, because you seem happy, and if you're happy I'm happy."
River: River smiled up at him, she wasn't sure how to respond to something so kind. She just bit her lip and looked toward the floor.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #1144
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River smiled up at him, she wasn't sure how to respond to something so kind. She just bit her lip and looked toward the floor.
Daniel: Daniel smiled again and turned around to face the others. "I don't know about you, but I'm bored. Anyone wanna go find something to do?"
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #1145
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled again and turned around to face the others. "I don't know about you, but I'm bored. Anyone wanna go find something to do?"
River: River was glad for the suggestion "yeah, that sounds great."
Old 02-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #1146
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Nate: "Sure!" Nate quickly finished eating, then went over to the sink and waited for Margo to finish.

Margo: Margo saw Nate come over, so she sped through finishing the dishes, then stepped aside. She was glad Daniel had included everyone in his question. "I'm in. Anyone have any ideas?"
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #1147
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River was glad for the suggestion "yeah, that sounds great."
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: "Sure!" Nate quickly finished eating, then went over to the sink and waited for Margo to finish.

Margo: Margo saw Nate come over, so she sped through finishing the dishes, then stepped aside. She was glad Daniel had included everyone in his question. "I'm in. Anyone have any ideas?"
Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Cool. I have no idea what to do."

Old 02-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #1148
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: "umm, I'm not sure, but before we do anything I need to run by my room to drop this off" she said gesturing to the envelope she still held close to her.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #1149
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Quote:
River: "umm, I'm not sure, but before we do anything I need to run by my room to drop this off" she said gesturing to the envelope she still held close to her.
Margo: "Sounds good. Let's see, what can we do around here?"

Nate: "Maybe we should just go to the common room and play a board game. Was it you who said you've never played one before, River?"

OOC: Maybe we should do one of those time skips to night soon. That way, Max can do whatever her thing is, then we can finally be done with this day thats lasted over a month. I'm fine with finishing the day, but just think it might be a good idea to speed things up a bit. Maybe pretend they played a bored game or something of sort. What do you all think?
Old 02-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #1150
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: "Sounds good. Let's see, what can we do around here?"

Nate: "Maybe we should just go to the common room and play a board game. Was it you who said you've never played one before, River?"

OOC: Maybe we should do one of those time skips to night soon. That way, Max can do whatever her thing is, then we can finally be done with this day thats lasted over a month. I'm fine with finishing the day, but just think it might be a good idea to speed things up a bit. Maybe pretend they played a bored game or something of sort. What do you all think?
OOC: I'm cool with that.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you what Max's thing is, just so you guys can think of what your character would do - follow Max and question her, just sneak around and watch, or notice her in the morning, or whatever.

Max's father told her in his email that she had to cut herself, and then take a picture of the cut and emal it to him so he can know she did it. She's gonna sneak to a second floor bathroom when everyones supposed to be asleep and do it there. Then she's gonna pic and email, then wrap it up and go back to bed.

Daniel's gonna be asleep the whole time unless someone wakes him up.

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Nate. "Sounds like fun Nate. Anyone object?"

Old 02-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #1151
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: I'm cool with that.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you what Max's thing is, just so you guys can think of what your character would do - follow Max and question her, just sneak around and watch, or notice her in the morning, or whatever.

Max's father told her in his email that she had to cut herself, and then take a picture of the cut and emal it to him so he can know she did it. She's gonna sneak to a second floor bathroom when everyones supposed to be asleep and do it there. Then she's gonna pic and email, then wrap it up and go back to bed.

Daniel's gonna be asleep the whole time unless someone wakes him up.

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Nate. "Sounds like fun Nate. Anyone object?"
River: "yeah, that's me who has never played." she said kind of embarrassed, "that sounds great."

OOC: I am definitely for the time skip. I plained on having River "catch" Max in the act. Like she would wake up and not see Max so she would assume she was in the bathroom and therefore she would go to the public bathroom and happen to find her.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:51 PM   #1152
Fairywings

OOC: Going to be at a UIL practice meet for most of tomorrow. Just act like Daniel is following the others and doing whatever they're doing and Max is off by herself. I should be back sometime tomorrow night.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #1153
disneygirl520

OOC: would you be opposed to the idea of me creating a second character, originally I only wanted to do one character since this started when I was really busy in my life, but now I have more time, and since not too many people are still playing along I figured a new character could add to the story. I would of course come up with a reason as to why he was late getting here.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #1154
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: would you be opposed to the idea of me creating a second character, originally I only wanted to do one character since this started when I was really busy in my life, but now I have more time, and since not too many people are still playing along I figured a new character could add to the story. I would of course come up with a reason as to why he was late getting here.
OOC: No, I would not be opposed at all. My last RP, I started with one, I ended up with four. And the original version of Max had a little brother who was introduced in the second installment of that story. And then I killed him off when they hit December.

Anyway, if anyone wants to make more characters, they are welcome. They would be like the new kids that start school in the middle of the year IRL.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #1155
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: No, I would not be opposed at all. My last RP, I started with one, I ended up with four. And the original version of Max had a little brother who was introduced in the second installment of that story. And then I killed him off when they hit December.

Anyway, if anyone wants to make more characters, they are welcome. They would be like the new kids that start school in the middle of the year IRL.
OOC: ok, just being sure I will create a new character bio at some point in time tomorrow, and then put it in the sign up thread.

River: River stood waiting for someone to make a move, she liked the idea of playing a board game, but due to her inexperience with "hanging out" she didn't want to say something and have it being wrong. She looked around the room, and when her eyes landed on Daniel she paused and smiled. She couldn't help it, there was just something about him that made her smile.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 02-24-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: