Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
monica9
Mouseketeer

Dream or Fantasy?...more inside

Looking to do a cruise and wdw on same trip. Right now we are looking at Disney dream for 4 nights out of port canaveral and 3 nights at beach club. Then I ask my husband if he would rather do the magic, same length $400 cheaper but smaller ship,etc. He then says he wants to go on the newest, best one they have. I then look at fantasy and they only have 7 nights for the time we are going. Now I would LOVE to do a western carribean cruise but we have been on many cruises before (never disney) and find if we are going on a longer cruise, we would want to go with other people. No one wants to go on vacation when we are going. So its just us me, DH and DD5. We also know that our daughter loves the rides and I love the resorts so I feel a trip wouldnt be complete without getting at least 2 full days at wdw. So question is,

is the fantasy that much better than the dream?
Is the dream that much better than the magic?
Would you do a 7 nighter with just one child( she will have to make friends in club and she's shy so takes a while to warm up) and then do 1 night at wdw?
or go on dream for 4 nights and do 3 nights 4 full days at wdw? (my pick but only if its close to as good as the fantasy)

Thanks for the help.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: