The Internet's Largest and Friendliest Disney Community WDWinfo.com | DISboards.com | Dreams Unlimited Travel
DISboards
Sheraton Resort Orlando
Beautiful Rooms and Atmosphere

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions > Hotel & Accommodations Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
GrumpyFamilyof5
DIS Veteran

Comfort Suites Maingate East *Review

just came home, we stayed a few days at the Comfort Suites Maingate East next to Old Town. I have nothing negative to say about this place, from the get go it was great, when we arrived the room smelled like smoke, apparently a man that stayed one night in there didn't care if he had to pay the money to do so, as it is a non-smoking hotel...anyway they were very apologetic and gave us another room. Room was very clean, housekeeping very sweet! I've seen reviews on Tripadvisor complaining about the same ole stuff for breakfast..I look at it this way, first it comes with the room, if you went somewhere to eat the same thing you'd easily spend at leat 5-6 dollars a piece, I think of it this way, our room cost us about 20 less each night...
Anyway breakfast was good to me, you had a variety of eggs, sausage,bicuits/gravy,waffles(2 kinds),juices,milk, hot cocoa,coffee, donuts,fruit..the next day they switched out the sausage with ham and made strawberry waffles instead of blueberry...just can't understand how anyone could complain with this
Pool was warm and clean, Hot Tub, was amazing and very inviting after a day of walking at the park!
I would recommend this place anyday! It may cost a few bucks more then other places, but to me it is worth it!!
When I have time and can figure it out will try and add a few pics.
7/91-1st time@ Disney w/Grandparents!(Larsons Lodge),1/92-offsite,3/01-Diplomat Inn,2/02-offsite(car stolen) 7/06-ASMo,10/06-POP(MNSSHP),3/07-POP,7/07-Best Western Lakeside(SW,Cypress Gardens),6/08-Royale Parc Resort(Seaworld & P&PP),11/08-ASMu(MVMCP),6/10-Best Western Lakeside(Epcot/BG),9/10-Super 8 Maingate,2/13-ASsp/Comfort Suites Maingate East,10/13 Rodeway Inn Maingate(F&W),3/14 Royal Pacific,6/14 Rodeway Inn Maingate

Me DH DS(22) DS(13) DD(17) Jasper Precious
GrumpyFamilyof5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: