Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #256
marper
Earning My Ears

Hey I just signed up here to say I had a feeling that there would be alot of winner's so I signed up 10 members of my family. All 10 of them one $25 or $50 gift cards. Everybody couldn't believe it! They were giving away around 100, 000 prizes worth over $25. No way they gave awaiting that many prizes so if you entered to win you were Guaranteed to win something because ALL I0 of my family members won.
marper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:16 AM   #257
MickeyManiacMom
Mouseketeer

I was so thankful this morning to check my email. I also won $250!!!! I will no longer feel guilty about the $100 tennis shoes I wanted to buy for my Disney trip!
ds Tyler (10)

MickeyManiacMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #258
GoofyMB
Mouseketeer

I just read through this thread and I collected all 50 of the pins during the promotion. However, this was the first I heard of the Penguin pin. Now I am kicking myself because when I was collecting them one cashier asked me if I had found the penguin pin yet. I told him that I had not seen it. He told me to go look in front of the mens dressing room. I went over and looked at the poster that was there and saw the picture and wondered why they would put pictures of pins on the advertising that they didn't actually make. I figured the marketing co made a bunch of designs and they just chose 50 they liked. Now I think he was telling me where to find the pin. I wish I knew to look for it and I would have looked at things other than the poster.

The employees at one register (that I know of) at my local JCP let you combine the like amounts. I combined 7 $10 certificates and bought myself a new winter coat. Also combined many other $5 certificates and bought lots of stuff for my girlfriend for christmas. Until I explained how she didn't beleive I bought her all I did and still stayed under our spending limit.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #259
lizbaby007
Mouseketeer

Yay for the second chance drawing winners! My family cleaned up. My BF won $250, my brother won $250, my mom won $75 (somehow she was emailed a $25 and a $50) my other brother won $25 and I won $25!!!

It seems that as long as you entered it you were guaranteed to win something. Thank you JCP!!
lizbaby007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: