Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
DWillowBay
DIS Veteran

Question Pirates and Pals Booking Question

Yo Ho! Just a quick question about Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise. How far in advance can it be booked? Is it the same 180-day rule? Arrrgh!
DWillowBay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
revdon64
Mouseketeer

I'd like to know the same thing. We're headed to the world in August and our ADR window opens up next Monday. I'm going to try to book Pirates and Pals for the seventh day of our trip and BBB for the fourth day. Anyone know for sure that I'll be able to do that?
Register to remove

Old 02-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
yankeesmom21
Mouseketeer

I had a CM tell me it's the 180 day mark but sometimes it can be pushed out a few days. Hope that helps - we are hoping to book when we are there in November!
yankeesmom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 AM   #4
cmh314
Mouseketeer

If the dates have been released for booking you can schedule Pirates and Pals at 180 days like the rest of your ADRs. However, for some reason they don't always have the dates available that far in advance. I'm visiting in April and we are doing Pirates and Pals. When I tried to book at our 180 day mark in October, they said the dates hadn't been released and to call back. I called back once or twice every week and wasn't finally able to book until sometime around Christmas. So, I'd try at your 180 day mark, but don't be surprised if they tell you you have to keep checking back.

As for the PP who asked about booking BBB, for the 4th day of their trip at the 180 day mark, you should be able to do that. I booked DDs BBB appointment for day 3 of our upcoming trip at the 180 day mark.
cmh314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 AM   #5
ChristusG
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh314 View Post
If the dates have been released for booking you can schedule Pirates and Pals at 180 days like the rest of your ADRs. However, for some reason they don't always have the dates available that far in advance. I'm visiting in April and we are doing Pirates and Pals. When I tried to book at our 180 day mark in October, they said the dates hadn't been released and to call back. I called back once or twice every week and wasn't finally able to book until sometime around Christmas. So, I'd try at your 180 day mark, but don't be surprised if they tell you you have to keep checking back.

As for the PP who asked about booking BBB, for the 4th day of their trip at the 180 day mark, you should be able to do that. I booked DDs BBB appointment for day 3 of our upcoming trip at the 180 day mark.
Agreed. We booked the cruise for last October but the dates were not available until well after the 180 day mark.

Been to Disney more than 30 times....now enjoying sharing the magic with my girls. Love camping at Fort Wilderness in our pop up camper!
ChristusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
IncredibleboysMom
DIS Veteran

We just went on the P&P cruise last night and it was awesome! I booked this less than a month ago for our family of 5, and this is a holiday week

Have fun!
Disney Magic 4/05, 9/08, 11/13
IncredibleboysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #7
jrsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncredibleboysMom View Post
We just went on the P&P cruise last night and it was awesome! I booked this less than a month ago for our family of 5, and this is a holiday week

Have fun!
How much was this? What can you tell me about it?
jrsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asmo 1999 2009, asmu 2008, bc 2010 2012, pop 2006, yc 2013

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: