Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 12:47 PM   #46
pampat
Never Forget: It was all started by a Mouse!

Saving my pancakes until the weekend as its weigh in tomorrow for me. I didn't even have any birthday cake this week - taking it out with me tomorrow night to share among more people!!!

Pam
Old 02-13-2013, 01:12 AM   #47
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post
Pesky Dad's eh? They don't understand!

Hope everone's doing good this week and having a good week so far I've had my weekly weigh-in this morning and another 2lbs has disappeared! Takes me to 10.4lbs in total since New Year's Day, so I'm quite pleased with that.

I really am hoping to get to a class this week. My kick-boxing wasn't sucessful last week shall we say, I certainly will not be returning to them, as it was not what I would have wanted from a martial arts centre and I've had problems with them since going too, which hasn't helped. Hopefully they're out of the way now and I've learnt my lesson from the experience, so I'll be sticking to my Zumba and aerobix classes from now on

Good Luck to everyone this week, enjoy the pancakes tonight if anyone's having a treat!
Well done on losing another 2lbs Rachel, that's a great total loss, keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampat View Post
Saving my pancakes until the weekend as its weigh in tomorrow for me. I didn't even have any birthday cake this week - taking it out with me tomorrow night to share among more people!!!

Pam
Good Luck with your weigh-in today Pam

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-13-2013, 06:41 AM   #48
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Ugh, gained 1lb this week. To be honest I shouldn't be too upset about 1lb - I've had 2 sick kids since Thursday last week (3 if you include my husband lol) and haven't had more than 4hrs a night sleep. I then came down with the cold/virus on Monday and haven't felt up to exercising and have been craving sugary foods.

But fingers crossed I will lose atleast 1lb next week
Old 02-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #49
pampat

A 1lb loss again this week for me. That's the half pound off that I put on last week so I'm happy. Now I won't be at WW for two weeks as I've got a fortnights work, so I'll weigh myself and promise to be honest!

Pam
Old 02-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #50
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
Ugh, gained 1lb this week. To be honest I shouldn't be too upset about 1lb - I've had 2 sick kids since Thursday last week (3 if you include my husband lol) and haven't had more than 4hrs a night sleep. I then came down with the cold/virus on Monday and haven't felt up to exercising and have been craving sugary foods.

But fingers crossed I will lose atleast 1lb next week
Sorry to hear you've been poorly Laura, hope you're feeling better soon Good Luck for next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampat View Post
A 1lb loss again this week for me. That's the half pound off that I put on last week so I'm happy. Now I won't be at WW for two weeks as I've got a fortnights work, so I'll weigh myself and promise to be honest!

Pam
Well done on losing a pound Pam

Old 02-14-2013, 04:14 AM   #51
pampat

Thanks Mandy. I'm thinking of trying the 2 day a week diet just for a change. Anyone tried it or got any opinions?

Pam
Old 02-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #52
LunaMini
Believing is just the beginning...

It's that dreaded time of the week again! I've stood on the 'scary scales' (this is what mum and I have nicknamed them in our house!) And I'm feeling extremely chuffed to have lost 3lb this week!

Good luck everyone else! X
October 2010 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Cheyenne
July 2012 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Santa Fe
March 2014 - Birthday Treat - Disneyland Hotel!
Old 02-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #53
dizzyr
DIS Veteran

I'm cruising in November and my goal was to lose 100lbs and I started in September. I was down 17lbs and then seemed to take a nose dive and now I've gained back about half of that

I'm trying to get back on track - time to start going back to the WW meetings and get back into the walking. Still hoping to make the 100lb goal.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:36 AM   #54
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMini View Post
It's that dreaded time of the week again! I've stood on the 'scary scales' (this is what mum and I have nicknamed them in our house!) And I'm feeling extremely chuffed to have lost 3lb this week!

Good luck everyone else! X
Yay ! that's great, well done Stacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyr View Post
I'm cruising in November and my goal was to lose 100lbs and I started in September. I was down 17lbs and then seemed to take a nose dive and now I've gained back about half of that

I'm trying to get back on track - time to start going back to the WW meetings and get back into the walking. Still hoping to make the 100lb goal.
Lots of Luck dizzyr, I love my Disney Cruises and can't think of a better reason to drop a few pounds, good luck at WW, I hope you reach your goal in time for your cruise

Old 02-18-2013, 04:58 AM   #55
wifey
DIS Veteran

Despite another STS week I take some comfort in the fact that I can fit into my size 14 skinny dark blue jeans once again (not been able to wear them for the last 3 years) so that's great. Unfortunately the weight loss is accentuating my larger top half once again but I cannot shrink my rib cage so I'm just gonna have to deal with it, my bust has dropped sizes just not that drastically so now I'm goblet shaped .I'm still sticking to MFP and regular exercise but I guess a large tea on Saturday and large Sunday lunch probably aren't helping me, good luck everyone and very well done to those of you still losing that weight.

Food Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204927

Trip Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286975

Trip Report 2007 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1508500[img]

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
Old 02-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #56
westgrove
Mouseketeer

Hello - last year i joined this thread but failed to lose very much at all before our hol. It certainly didnt stop our fun but i did feel very self conscious in the water parks etc (especially going up the stairs to slides knowing someone behind had all their light blotted out by my bottom!)
Im pretty much the same weight i was then and i have til the end of sept. I hope to update you with a loss next week
Laura x
Nov 2014 - Disneyland Paris (?)
May 2015 - Tokyo Disneyland (?)
Old 02-20-2013, 02:30 AM   #57
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey View Post
Despite another STS week I take some comfort in the fact that I can fit into my size 14 skinny dark blue jeans once again (not been able to wear them for the last 3 years) so that's great. Unfortunately the weight loss is accentuating my larger top half once again but I cannot shrink my rib cage so I'm just gonna have to deal with it, my bust has dropped sizes just not that drastically so now I'm goblet shaped .I'm still sticking to MFP and regular exercise but I guess a large tea on Saturday and large Sunday lunch probably aren't helping me, good luck everyone and very well done to those of you still losing that weight.
That's great that you're able to see a difference in your clothes, sometimes we focus too much on the scales, and it is just as good to fit into clothes we haven't been able to wear for a while, well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by westgrove View Post
Hello - last year i joined this thread but failed to lose very much at all before our hol. It certainly didnt stop our fun but i did feel very self conscious in the water parks etc (especially going up the stairs to slides knowing someone behind had all their light blotted out by my bottom!)
Im pretty much the same weight i was then and i have til the end of sept. I hope to update you with a loss next week
Laura x
Welcome back Laura Wishing you lots of luck with your diet, what plan are you hoping to use ? Fingers crossed for a loss next week

Old 02-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #58
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

After my 1lb gain last week I managed to lose 3lbs this week Taking my total loss to 24lbs. Scales moved down into the next stone bracket which I always find a great motivation. Hoping to reach the 2 stone mark before I go to Centre Parcs on 15th March.

Overall I've got another 13lbs to go to get back to my pre pregnancy weight
Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #59
LunaMini
Believing is just the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster
After my 1lb gain last week I managed to lose 3lbs this week Taking my total loss to 24lbs. Scales moved down into the next stone bracket which I always find a great motivation. Hoping to reach the 2 stone mark before I go to Centre Parcs on 15th March.

Overall I've got another 13lbs to go to get back to my pre pregnancy weight
Well done! I think a good loss after a slight gain and moving down a bracket it a great incentive! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
October 2010 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Cheyenne
July 2012 - Magical Mini Adventure - Hotel Santa Fe
March 2014 - Birthday Treat - Disneyland Hotel!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #60
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

Pah! Last week I had a 0.6lb gain...and I suspect with three birthdays since then that this week won't be much better Oh well, keep plodding along and I'll get there in the end

Keep it up everyone, we're doing great!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: